OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not condemning him, I was simply asking a question. You seem mighty defensive.

So let's say rodgers is in fact gay as fuck, or at least bicurious, do you think he frequents bicurious chatrooms? Also, in your experiences, do you think the conversations he would have in said chatrooms could affect his level of play?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fair enough. From your personal experiences, how gay do you suppose Rodgers is? Feel free to scale it, John Wayne to Caitlin jenner.

You could not possibly have used a more confusing example for your scale... Many rumors point to John Wayne being gay, and Jenner is just plain confusing- If she is a woman who likes men, she is straight.
My brain hurts trying to decipher what end of the scale is what.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You could not possibly have used a more confusing example for your scale... Many rumors point to John Wayne being gay, and Jenner is just plain confusing- If she is a woman who likes men, she is straight.
My brain hurts trying to decipher what end of the scale is what.

That was kinda my point. Rodgers is a #confirmedgay.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Then there was no need to ask me.

I have PM'd a mod about this conversation as I feel that you are insinuating something again via your questioning and I tire of it.

Thanks.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

I have PM'd a mod about this conversation as I feel that you are insinuating something again via your questioning and I tire of it.

Thanks.

Mods don't give a shit. They are as entertained by the trolls as some of the other posters are.

Welcome to the shit hole that is CCS. And good luck finding a decent alternative - there's none out there, sadly. This place is as good as Bears conversation in a forum gets...

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Thanks.

Welp, thanks for answering none of my on topic questions after asking me to stay on topic. Golden as always Nick.

Let me know what the mods tell you, lols.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Mods don't give a shit. They are as entertained by the trolls as some of the other posters are.

Welcome to the shit hole that is CCS. And good luck finding a decent alternative - there's none out there, sadly. This place is as good as Bears conversation in a forum gets...

Well having ones sexaulity brought into question on a message board on a regular basis by the same poster, not only is it creepy but far too intrusive for it just to be someone joking around.

Clearly someone has a problem.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Welp, thanks for answering none of my on topic questions after asking me to stay on topic. Golden as always Nick.

Let me know what the mods tell you, lols.

You know full well what you insinuated, and I tire of it. Laugh all you want, you're a vindictive person and that's sad, but I guess I'll just have to wear it.

For the record I have never been in a Bi Chat room as I am neither bi or gay. Thankyou for at least showing your biggoted nature to those who post and read on CCS.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I'm not condemning him, I was simply asking a question. You seem mighty defensive.

So let's say rodgers is in fact gay as fuck, or at least bicurious, do you think he frequents bicurious chatrooms? Also, in your experiences, do you think the conversations he would have in said chatrooms could affect his level of play?

I've never had those types of experiences for the record so no idea what this is supposed to mean. Keep it up though :)

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You know full well what you insinuated, and I tire of it. Laugh all you want, you're a vindictive person and that's sad, but I guess I'll just have to wear it.

For the record I have never been in a Bi Chat room as I am neither bi or gay. Thankyou for at least showing your biggoted nature to those who post and read on CCS.

Okay nick, you and BT can carry on all you like. I'll stop asking you on topic questions after you ask for on topic posts.

Between the 2 of you there's enough IQ to potentially put together a birdhouse, maybe give that a go.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Okay nick, you and BT can carry on all you like. I'll stop asking you on topic questions after you ask for on topic posts.

Between the 2 of you there's enough IQ to potentially put together a birdhouse, maybe give that a go.

Your posts about a top QBs sexuality have no place in a thread about his passer rating, especially while insinuating what you have insinuated. Then you carry on with insults about my intelligence. That's fine too.

Like I said, vindictive on the internet, carry on Novak, carry on :)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
C'mon guys...knock it off. Back on topic.

Have a nice day :)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers really misses Nelson. Without him stretching the field, D's can go single deep safety and man more. It's why we drafted White as it opens up the entire field. Jay is not Aaron etc. but to ignore that he's been hampered by his receiving core is simply denial.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters over that span.

Still reads well to me.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone have to scale anything Novak? You are treating this as something to be laughed at and I feel that's a pretty insensitive way of going about things considering that we should all be accepting no matter what people chose as their sexual orrientation in life.

Nobody chooses their sexual orientation.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now the people that were saying Rodgers was the best Quarterback in the league can stop. I've always said he's elite but not the best.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Well having ones sexaulity brought into question on a message board on a regular basis by the same poster, not only is it creepy but far too intrusive for it just to be someone joking around.

Clearly someone has a problem.

Well yeah, that much is obvious. He lacks a lot of social skills and shows some real anti-social tendencies. He likely tortures animals for fun too.