OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lance?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here we go again. Another derailed thread by the gothking himself. Get used to it guys, as long as he's around, every thread he posts in (so literally every thread, he posts in all of them) will be derailed into some self loathing, "all about me" thread.

Gotta love it

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Here we go again. Another derailed thread by the gothking himself. Get used to it guys, as long as he's around, every thread he posts in (so literally every thread, he posts in all of them) will be derailed into some self loathing, "all about me" thread.

Gotta love it

You try too hard. People can read for themselves little man. Stop trying to be so cool and just leave the thread, eh?

You keep this up, I will go to the mods though.

Thanks!

Nick80

Liked Posts:

I think if you want to know you had better write a list and put it in a PM before Novak goes off because he thinks he is winding me up some more.

Thanks!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Gotta love it

So do you think Rodgers passer rating is 81.1 or 82.0?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
So do you think Rodgers passer rating is 81.1 or 82.0?

Either way it's great isn't it? For him to finally show us all that he can be a bitch at the QB position? Fantastic stuff to go into the new year with.

Fine times.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You try too hard. People can read for themselves little man. Stop trying to be so cool and just leave the thread, eh?

You keep this up, I will go to the mods though.

Thanks!

Something tells me the mods don't give a fuck, but by all means bother them. I'm sure that will improve upon your excellent standing with them.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Something tells me the mods don't give a fuck, but by all means bother them. I'm sure that will improve upon your excellent standing with them.

Ok.

Thanks!

Edit:

I haven't done anything of note since coming back from my ban though and I intend to make sure it continues that way for the next 2 days.

Thanks for your concern and the heads up Novak, buddy.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok.

Thanks!

I've never seen someone reply so fast, so consistently, and with so much vigor. I hope your f5 button stays intact long enough for you to get banned again.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I've never seen someone reply so fast, so consistently, and with so much vigor. I hope your f5 button stays intact long enough for you to get banned again.

I love my F5 button.

Now unless you want to discuss the fact how bad Rogers has been over this stretch you are continuing to derail this thread to put me down at every attempt you get. Either talk about the Rogers topic at hand or maybe leave the thread?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
:turrible:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love my F5 button.

Now unless you want to discuss the fact how bad Rogers has been over this stretch you are continuing to derail this thread to put me down at every attempt you get. Either talk about the Rogers topic at hand or maybe leave the thread?

Fair enough. From your personal experiences, how gay do you suppose Rodgers is? Feel free to scale it, John Wayne to Caitlin jenner.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Fair enough. From your personal experiences, how gay do you suppose Rodgers is?

I don't know really.

Unless he just enjoys having dinner at a 4 star restaurant 2-3 times over a 6 month stretch then probably not very. I would question if it would matter because of the image of the NFL, the Packers organisation and if there aren't more high profile athletes that are gay yet haven't come out due to the fact that considering we are meant to live in a society that embraces all walks of life, that a man such as Rodgers would have to hide it.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Why would anyone have to scale anything Novak? You are treating this as something to be laughed at and I feel that's a pretty insensitive way of going about things considering that we should all be accepting no matter what people chose as their sexual orrientation in life.

Anything else?

Edit:

If you want to carry this conversation I suggest you either PM or set up a thread in the bar to continue talking about this subjects or other if you so wish.

Thankyou.