OT: Brady WILL retire (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT FOR THE OP)

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder, if Brady just played until his body truly couldn't do it any longer.

Like he kept going until he could only get backup roles, and even 3rd stringer, or one of those guys who signs 1 year deals because of TC injuries.

Would it be funny or sad?

"Looks like Tom Brady may have cracked his hip for the 2nd year in a row, Al..."

"Osteoporosis is a bitch, Chris."
I would absolutely love to see him do it until he's 50.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What other news has he broken to give credibility ?
He and Harold Winman were the first to report Ryan Poles as GM without using a bunch of disqualifies.

don’t listen to all of the butthurt posters who Grimson has made a career off of making them look wrong.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Grimson with a perfect track record

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DJ Khalid another one.gif

@Grimson does it again. no qualifiers. Right to the point. Facts. DaGrimBlog

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I wonder, if Brady just played until his body truly couldn't do it any longer.

Like he kept going until he could only get backup roles, and even 3rd stringer, or one of those guys who signs 1 year deals because of TC injuries.

Would it be funny or sad?

"Looks like Tom Brady may have cracked his hip for the 2nd year in a row, Al..."

"Osteoporosis is a bitch, Chris."
The sad this is that Brady, with a broken hip and using a walker, would still be faster than Foles.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Dude had 5.3k yards and 43TDs this year.

Pretty sure if he wanted to he could play till 50. I doubt his body would quit on him cause the reason he's so good is mostly his brane.

Hopefully tom decides to become a coach and wins 6 more rings then pisses on BB's grave.
So ... Brady for OC?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only people I pay attention to with rumors are Adam Shefter, Ian Rappaport and @Grimson. Looks like Grimson won this one.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Little late there Schefty.
Oh my literal Gosh this is crazy how much in tuned you are to these NFL happenings and you aren't even trying to make money off of it even or any sort of profit or twitter follows or social currency really yet how in the heck are their haters like especiurally this @greg23 person whomst always literally has a beef with you and can never give you any sort or dew respect ever when you get something 100% correct in a prediction like again for another additional time today?

Anyways congratulations on another amazing call before anyone else even thought it was going to be happening like it proved to be happening just now well after nobody saw it coming before you did.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh my literal Gosh this is crazy how much in tuned you are to these NFL happenings and you aren't even trying to make money off of it even or any sort of profit or twitter follows or social currency really yet how in the heck are their haters like especiurally this @greg23 person whomst always literally has a beef with you and can never give you any sort or dew respect ever when you get something 100% correct in a prediction like again for another additional time today?

Anyways congratulations on another amazing call before anyone else even thought it was going to be happening like it proved to be happening just now well after nobody saw it coming before you did.

I do it in my free time. Imagine what happened if I did it for money and routinely beat the other guys lol.