OT: Brady WILL retire (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT FOR THE OP)

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congratulations to the GOAT!
Thanks for the thrills and excellent play.
Enjoy your life after football.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really going out on a limb with this prediction, Stelz

It's fine if you want to take the statement "Absolute GOAT…first second hall of famer," as a "prediction."

After 27,000 posts on a message board, at 30 minutes a post, thats 13,500 hours. If this was a 40 hour a week job for you, you've worked here six and a quarter years so far, nose to the grindstone. You've been out here on the front lines, sacrificing so much of your allotted time here on earth, posting so we don't have to. So you would know.

And so would the great Grimson King, 37,000 posts who has slaved away here for 8.9 years. And Adolph, with 37,000 posts, or 8.9 years. And there is the upstart AT with 24,000 posts and 5.8 years of service. And MDB, with 15, 000, here for 3.6 years as if it were a full time job. But most impressively, the great HHM, with 43,000 posts, who has "worked here" an astonishing 10.3 years, and must be about to receive a virtual gold watch.

Here's thanks to the revered group above, who on Monday evening, with all their collective wisdom, and time already stretched thin with their official posting responsibilities, were able to take the time out of their busy days and full, rewarding lives, and dislike pages and pages of this humble and repentant soul's posts, their just and right punishment for my seditious acts.

These brave and revered posters will someday be on their deathbeds, wishing that somehow, someway, they could have spent even more of their God-given time on this internet message board, posting away their lives.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's fine if you want to take the statement "Absolute GOAT…first second hall of famer," as a "prediction."

After 27,000 posts on a message board, at 30 minutes a post, thats 13,500 hours. If this was a 40 hour a week job for you, you've worked here six and a quarter years so far, nose to the grindstone. You've been out here on the front lines, sacrificing so much of your allotted time here on earth, posting so we don't have to. So you would know.

And so would the great Grimson King, 37,000 posts who has slaved away here for 8.9 years. And Adolph, with 37,000 posts, or 8.9 years. And there is the upstart AT with 24,000 posts and 5.8 years of service. And MDB, with 15, 000, here for 3.6 years as if it were a full time job. But most impressively, the great HHM, with 43,000 posts, who has "worked here" an astonishing 10.3 years, and must be about to receive a virtual gold watch.

Here's thanks to the revered group above, who on Monday evening, with all their collective wisdom, and time already stretched thin with their official posting responsibilities, were able to take the time out of their busy days and dislike pages and pages of this humble poster's posts, their official punishment my my seditious acts.

These brave and revered posters will someday be on their deathbeds, wishing that somehow, someway, they could have spent even more of their God-given time on this internet message board, posting away their lives.

you seem super mentally stable

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Here's thanks to the revered group above, who on Monday evening, with all their collective wisdom, and time already stretched thin with their official posting responsibilities, were able to take the time out of their busy days and full, rewarding lives, and dislike pages and pages of this humble and repentant soul's posts, their just and right punishment for my seditious acts.

You have 655 post in 69 days of service. At 30 minutes a post, that's 19,650 minutes or 328 hours out of 1,656 hours since 11/25/2021. You have spent 20% of your life here since 'joining'

Congrats loser

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have 655 post in 69 days of service. At 30 minutes a post, that's 19,650 minutes or 328 hours out of 1,656 hours since 11/25/2021. You have spent 20% of your life here since 'joining'

Congrats loser

YOU are the GOAT, not Tom Brady,

Even at my torrid pace of posting of 655 in the past 69 days, 9.5 per day, I have not been able to eclipse your rate of 10.5 posts per day over your 7 years of meritorious service beginning in March of '15.

For you, it's a marathon AND a sprint.

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
YOU are the GOAT, not Tom Brady,

Even at my torrid pace of posting of 655 in the past 69 days, 9.5 per day, I have not been able to eclipse your rate of 10.5 posts per day over your 7 years of meritorious service beginning in March of '15.

For you, it's a marathon AND a sprint.
But only one of us has made multiple accounts on this website...and that isn't me

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My 9.5 posts a day for 69 days does seem like too much, when you put it that way.

Hawkeye, your 10.5 posts a day over 7 years seems like a much better use of your time.

You are the "WINNER"

Last edited:

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But only one of us has made multiple accounts on this website...and that isn't me

Again with this delusion that I'm MJY. Why would you believe that? After being here 69 days, even I have a sense of his use of language and emojis. After all your years of posting you would think you could tell the difference.

But YOU BELIEVE, so it's true. It's easy to extrapolate that into you believing a whole lot of crazy shit that has no basis in reality.