Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
No pass rush? No problem.
Like a toddler in a high chair, he can see the food, now let em eat!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Bears beat the brakes of the Panthers, with Caleb having a massive game, that fan base is going to have a meltdown.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No pass rush? No problem.
Like a toddler in a high chair, he can see the food, now let em eat!

Yea, his issues last year weren't that he couldnt throw but that he looked completely out of place in the NFL.

Midget body that is scared of getting hit. He looked scared plenty of times in games when pockets were collapsing, and he should be, dude is tiny.

He got drafted #1 OA for a reason, his arm talent. Penis JR also has arm talent but he looks like an old man when he gets hit once or twice.

Jared Goofy was the same way, which is why the Lions were a perfect fit building a dominant OL.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Reading that article, my biggest area of concern is actually how well Thomas Brown is going to work for the Bears as their 'passing game coordinator'.

This snippet is what led to that concern:
1716253304263.png

I really hope there is not any sort of different philosophies between Waldron and Thomas. They both have time with McVay with the Rams, so hopefully they are aligned on passing philosophy.

Also, I hope to god that was just Reich or the Panther's QB coach, Josh McCown, with the "Bad Throw" or "You missed" coaching comments last year for the Panthers and not Thomas Brown.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Reading that article, my biggest area of concern is actually how well Thomas Brown is going to work for the Bears as their 'passing game coordinator'.

This snippet is what led to that concern:
View attachment 38625

I really hope there is not any sort of different philosophies between Waldron and Thomas. They both have time with McVay with the Rams, so hopefully they are aligned on passing philosophy.

Also, I hope to god that was just Reich or the Panther's QB coach, Josh McCown, with the "Bad Throw" or "You missed" coaching comments last year for the Panthers and not Thomas Brown.

That would require caleb missing throws

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I don't wish ill for Bryce and the Panthers. We got Williams. I'm not going to stress about 6 or 8 spots in the 2nd round with their pick this coming season if they manage to put together a decent year.
That 1st pick in the 2nd round could be #32 when Atlanta loses a pick.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the roles were reversed, bears fans would be burning shit down
Well yeah. Sending all the did to land Young, when they could’ve kept it, and had Williams, will suck if Young busts.

If the roles were reversed I would feel some kind of way, too.

Dhipur

Liked Posts:
Let him have a great season.. while Panthers mess things up and still finish in the top 5 (we still have their 2nd rounder). Meanwhile want Caleb to light things and Bears to make the playoffs..

Just a small wish

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Happy for him. He definitely paid some grown-man dues last year.
“Grown man”. Hahaha I see what you did there because he has a little kid body compared to his peers.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
That 1st pick in the 2nd round could be #32 when Atlanta loses a pick.
But is there that big of a difference between say #32 and #39? Not really. I'm not going to sweat that, though I wouldn't be upset either if the Panthers suck for another year. I do think they made enough improvements to not be bottom 5 again but we'll see.