OT: Bryce Young Kicking Ass

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Far as I'm concerned. The Bears got exactly what they needed from the Panthers. What they do going forward is fine by me, well except they need to lose in Chicago.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Seahawks beat writers and fans are on the record trying to warn us about Waldron.

Maybe Williams will be good enough to lift a mediocre OC, but I would caution against just assuming Waldron is going to be any good just because he’s not Getsy, the same way I cautioned against assuming Getsy was going to be any good just because he wasn’t Nagy.

Those are fair concerns. I would add that you never know how much influence the head coach has as well. Pete Carroll had multiple different OC's. However, the Seattle offense tended to remain the same conservative, ball control style from one to the next. So, I have to think he had strong input into what he wanted the offense to look like.

Along those same lines, I will be interested to see or hear about how much Eberflus has input into the offense (assuming they let those interactions be shown on Hard Knocks). So, how much was the conservatism Getsy and how much was Eberflus wanting ball control, running game to 'protect' his defense?