OT: Coach SLIME aka Planet Slime aka Deposition Deion aka Bruce Lee of B.S. watch

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man that dude (#5 Jimmy Horn JR) is fast as f.
Fucking blazing fast.

The craziest part of this highlight, is that the replay is slowed down, but 5 looks like he is still running in realtime.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hunter will at minimum be a good NFL player, Sanders still looks bleh to me.

He dances around all day then throws up floaters to wide open guys.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NDSU made me a lil money last night

coach SLIME throwing for TD's at the end almost cost his team the game
Actually in the post game interview he talked about that. Apparently that was against his wishes. Not taking away the Coach Slime characterization though; personally I have at times thought that and another times thought he was genuine. Nowadays I believe he's genuinely flawed, but we all are, so I let a lot go.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had NDSU covering but it’s parlayed with Penn so we’ll see. Knew Planet Slime was going to struggle with a FCS team 😂
Maybe, but you gotta give some credit to NDSU though. That team gives lots of teams problems. They're 9-4 vs FBS teams over the years.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
NDSU is no slouch. Even with a new coach, they just seem to always hire from within and keep the program humming.

Guarantee the thousands of people who just started following CFB last year or this year thought it would be a cake walk for the Buffaloes.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Actually in the post game interview he talked about that. Apparently that was against his wishes. Not taking away the Coach Slime characterization though; personally I have at times thought that and another times thought he was genuine. Nowadays I believe he's genuinely flawed, but we all are, so I let a lot go.
hes the HC, how can anyone do anything against his wishes?!

genuinely curious what he said, if you could elaborate

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hes the HC, how can anyone do anything against his wishes?!

genuinely curious what he said, if you could elaborate
Yeah he said that his OC and his QB were being super aggressive and he had to pull them aside and remind them that the goal was to get first downs to run down the clock. He was right though; another minute in the clock and NDSU would have won that game.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah he said that his OC and his QB were being super aggressive and he had to pull them aside and remind them that the goal was to get first downs to run down the clock. He was right though; another minute in the clock and NDSU would have won that game.
got ya. sounds like a bit of a cop out to me, cuz again...hes the head coach, if he wants them to not take shots down field for TDs and to run the ball for first downs...he could have forced that decision

it seemed like to me that he let it go on to try and let his son get another TD pass to help his heisman/draft stock and is now trying to pass the blame off to his OC and son. but the buck stops at him

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
got ya. sounds like a bit of a cop out to me, cuz again...hes the head coach, if he wants them to not take shots down field for TDs and to run the ball for first downs...he could have forced that decision

it seemed like to me that he let it go on to try and let his son get another TD pass to help his heisman/draft stock and is now trying to pass the blame off to his OC and son. but the buck stops at him
You could be right; I don't know any of these dudes personally. I enjoyed the game no matter who won; it was a good way to spend Thursday evening. Things that impressed me:
  • How f'ing fast #5 (Horn) is for Colorado. He's got that "wow" speed. He is a little light and will probably need to pick up 10 pounds to survive NFL hits
  • The NDSU QB. Dude played very well and did not come in that game giving up an inch to anyone. He was like, "F this, we didn't come here to play them close. We came here to beat these MFs."
  • The NDSU team in general came in and played with grit, and almost beat a much faster team.
  • Travis Hunter and #5 would not only have made the Bears roster this year (Hunter as a CB, and he would have competed for the starting job), but would have made the Bears even more explosive than they're already going to be once the season starts and the Bears tight ends start picking up all the chunk yardage I think they will. The Bears do not currently have anyone with the kind of speed as Horn poasesses on offense.
  • Shadeur Sanders anticipation throws. He threw a ball that when he launched it didn't even have a receiver in view on the monitor. Still though, I am not sure he has elite arm strength. But as I said earlier, he reminds me of a point guard, and depending on the team and the weapons they have, that might be good enough.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears tight-ends are going to be "cheat mode" for the Bears this year. The receivers get a lot of attention (both from the media as well as from other teams) and I think they'll get theirs. But it's the tight ends that are going to frustrate defensive coordinators.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears tight-ends are going to be "cheat mode" for the Bears this year. The receivers get a lot of attention (both from the media as well as from other teams) and I think they'll get theirs. But it's the tight ends that are going to frustrate defensive coordinators.

Kmet in some recent quotes sounds like he is expecting less usage actually. He’s hinted at that a few times. Seattle fans were always complaining about Waldron’s TE usage too.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fine but no one on this board is smart enough to catch onto the fact you were being sarcastic when it comes to me. Therefore it translates to a narrative that I somehow like Deion Sanders.

I despise narcissists period.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Fine but no one on this board is smart enough to catch onto the fact you were being sarcastic when it comes to me. Therefore it translates to a narrative that I somehow like Deion Sanders.

I despise narcissists period.
:speechless:

L.M.A.O

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kmet in some recent quotes sounds like he is expecting less usage actually. He’s hinted at that a few times. Seattle fans were always complaining about Waldron’s TE usage too.

Waldron 0 was 2nd in EPA with 2 or more TEs. I think though a lot of that was still targeting WRs and using the TEs to manipulate the D. Although would say he has better TEs here so they may get more run. Either way Kmet likely to still have less usage because of the 3 WRs and Everett.

I think fans and JSN were upset he used TEs so much given they had Metcalf, Lockett and JSN at WR. It is why JSN seemed to throw shade at Waldron when he left.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A lot od people seem to be judging Shedur based on their disdain for his father. Dude is legit and likely a top 10 pick next year IMO.