OT: Coach SLIME aka Planet Slime aka Deposition Deion aka Bruce Lee of B.S. watch

msadows

Liked Posts:
Waldron 0 was 2nd in EPA with 2 or more TEs. I think though a lot of that was still targeting WRs and using the TEs to manipulate the D. Although would say he has better TEs here so they may get more run. Either way Kmet likely to still have less usage because of the 3 WRs and Everett.

I think fans and JSN were upset he used TEs so much given they had Metcalf, Lockett and JSN at WR. It is why JSN seemed to throw shade at Waldron when he left.

I watched a lot of seahawks games and JSN should have been throwing shade at himself. He didnt look very good early in the season, which I guess is to be expected when you essentially missed the entire year of CFB the prior year.

Everyone should have less usage. Even Everett had 70 and 87 targets the last 2 years, no shot he gets that.

Thing is, even if the play isnt designed for a guy like cold cement caleb will likely find him open. Our last 2 qb's would mostly only go to who the guy the play was designed for.

Personally my favorite bet is on fanduel right now, all of Kmet, Moore, Odunze, and Allen to get 5+ TD's on the year. 20/1 odds. I think Kmet's TD #'s could be stable but his yardage probably drops to about 500-550.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A lot od people seem to be judging Shedur based on their disdain for his father. Dude is legit and likely a top 10 pick next year IMO.

The disdain is for him too. Guy seems like a douche just like his dad. (Admittedly I may be completely wrong and unfair here)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The disdain is for him too. Guy seems like a douche just like his dad. (Admittedly I may be completely wrong and unfair here)
If his father was not who he was most would not have this much vitriol for the guy. You would have thought after all the Caleb BS, Bears fans would learn to stop buying into all this BS.

The kid has talent. Anything else will work itself out through the evaluation process.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Predictable dud by Planet Slime

Canth

Liked Posts:
If his father was not who he was most would not have this much vitriol for the guy. You would have thought after all the Caleb BS, Bears fans would learn to stop buying into all this BS.

The kid has talent. Anything else will work itself out through the evaluation process.

I think the thing that could hurt both Sanders and Hunter relative to their draft position is Deion already saying and has been saying that they will not just play anywhere. They are talented, but are they really generational for NFL Front Offices and coaching staffs to want to deal with that?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

If his father was not who he was most would not have a clue he existed. Besides throwing it a fuck ton (tied with Bo Nix for 2nd in att/gm in the Power 5) his statistically meh other than INT%. 85th in YPC, 50th in YPA, 31stTD%, 25th in passer rating. He also had -77yrds rushing, and is living off of one upset win over a 5-7 TCU team last season. In fact their 4 wins last season came against teams with a collective record of 18-30.

Dieon Sanders is the PT Barnum of college football, Colorado was the sucker that took him as a coach, and the next one will be the GM that takes Shedeur in the first 3 rounds next draft.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sheduer better interview well next year. I'd be concerned about his leadership and ability to cope with adversity at the next level since he had a controlling dad buffer his entire college career, especially for a team picking early that may present more problems for him. I'm not saying he'll be an issue but it may become more difficult than usual to get a good leadership/emo vibe from the available info especially since anything you hear from his coaches will be even more biased than usual. Deon won't take kindly to any less than stellar info from his teammates either.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sheduer better interview well next year. I'd be concerned about his leadership and ability to cope with adversity at the next level since he had a controlling dad buffer his entire college career, especially for a team picking early that may present more problems for him. I'm not saying he'll be an issue but it may become more difficult than usual to get a good leadership/emo vibe from the available info especially since anything you hear from his coaches will be even more biased than usual. Deon won't take kindly to any less than stellar info from his teammates either.

Shadeur is a 4th round QB prospect catapulted to first round status because of his father.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If his father was not who he was most would not have a clue he existed. Besides throwing it a fuck ton (tied with Bo Nix for 2nd in att/gm in the Power 5) his statistically meh other than INT%. 85th in YPC, 50th in YPA, 31stTD%, 25th in passer rating. He also had -77yrds rushing, and is living off of one upset win over a 5-7 TCU team last season. In fact their 4 wins last season came against teams with a collective record of 18-30.

Dieon Sanders is the PT Barnum of college football, Colorado was the sucker that took him as a coach, and the next one will be the GM that takes Shedeur in the first 3 rounds next draft.
Shedur was a top 100 recruit so would be known regardless. CO was a trash team before Deion. They are now a bad team with far more media exposure than they deserve because of him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Shedur was a top 100 recruit so would be known regardless. CO was a trash team before Deion. They are now a bad team with far more media exposure than they deserve because of him.

The team's line on both sides is complete garbage. They will get embarrassed by any decent program.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shadeur is a 4th round QB prospect catapulted to first round status because of his father.

NFL teams will not elevate Shedur because of his Daddy. Scouts care about the film not who you Daddy is.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
if Shadeur was white nobody would even care who he is.