Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL. One, I doubt this is a benching for good. It came out recently that some players felt he needed to be benched for a couple games to clear his head and get some perspective. This actually may be good for him.

Two, it's funny that the guys making excuses for Kaep are some of the main ones that call out posters for making excuses for Cutler. Hypocritical much?

Three, I'm laughing at all the jackasses ragging on Luck because he's having a bad year. The guys been playing with broken ribs and a bad shoulder for weeks now. As a young franchise QB moving forward, Luck is still the best one out there. If he doesn't bounce back next year, then you can start to wonder what happened to him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
An odd move considering Gabbert is cold garbage.

At one point in time he might have been hot garbage, but now he's just cold like a corpse in a morge.

I'm thinking this is the 49ers putting up the white flag. They would rather bench Kaep and work on his mindset then let him play. Washington did this with RG3 for comparible resons and now he's regarded as 'untradable'.

I'd like to remind people that while Harbaugh was there Alex Smith looked great and Kaep was a franchise guy. Owner of the team, Jeb York, has to look back on the moves that the franchise has went through and think this is all on him.

seems like Jeb York is the common denominator in SF's downward spiral.

Also I question if Jim Tomsula is HC material ( of course, every year when HC vacancies come up and hiring practices are scrutinized..... ppl. always say ' the most qualified are hires'):smh:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Who's Wilson's game-changing wr on "O". Who has he ever had? ( don't say lynch, he was shut down in the SB they won)
He has Jimmy Graham this year, he ain't done shit with him.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I kinda feel like Kap went the way of RG3. Got hyped to the moon, oversold for what their talents really were, made into media darlings and focus on endorsement dollars instead of putting in practice time. The results speak for themselves.

I think one of those two will still have a decent career in this league. The question is which one.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He has Jimmy Graham this year, he ain't done shit with him.

They ask him to block...which...I know they're a running team...but he shouldn't block.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember him more than once missing a wide-open Randy Moss in Super Bowl XLVII (wide open as in sure touchdown). Since then I've always thought he was a better version of Tebow.

That one throw in the Super Bowl made you come to that decision.....yeah ok...whatever you say.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
The 49ers make us look like the '85 Bears. Kaepernick is maybe the worst QB I've ever seen (with Andrew Luck in a close 2nd and Ty Detmer in a distant 3rd). The 49ers literally have zero chance starting Kaep -- he's that bad.

And while Blane is appalling bad at football, what other options do they have?

The fact that you throw Andrew Luck in here as one of the worst Starting Qb's you have ever seen is complete bullshit. Had a rough year with a shit offensive line, broken ribs and a hurt shoulder, yes. Worst ever?? Fuck no.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't believe anyone actually thought Kap was a great qb. Even my grandmother could tell it was not going to last. Some people get caught up in the hype and ignore that the guy can't throw.

Your grammy is smart. The Bears should sign her as a scout:)

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
omg one more howa til for da bearz to trade Cutla for Kapernak and become real super bowl contenders!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
It would if he benched a QB that was playing like shit and refusing to run the plays that were called.
I admire Cutler for calling his own plays after the fucking shit Trestman was calling. Exhibit B: The Ravens offense

Bort

Liked Posts:
it the case with all the read option/one read spread QBs that come from simplistic college Os and relied on their legs. once the NFL realizes they are absolutely no threat from the waist up, their legs cease to be a threat as well. all the study and practice in the word isnt going to suddenly morph a QB thats never had to actually be a QB into one. its something that takes years of development starting in HS and continuing through college, just for them to have a chance at becoming a legit NFL QB.

sure there are guys like Cam who might have a bit more success than others, but he still isnt who Id want under center as a franchise QB. they are having a good year this season, but well see.

Well, there's a big difference in that, unlike RGIII and Kap, Cam can actually deliver the ball accurately downfield.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, there's a big difference in that, unlike RGIII and Kap, Cam can actually deliver the ball accurately downfield.

Ive watched Cam a lot because they are a division foe. He isn't very accurate either. Pretty normal throws he makes look hard because his mechanics is that of a fuckhead.