OT: Colin Kaepernick benched: to be replaced by Blaine Gabbert

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Andrew Luck is still the next great QB. The dude is a warrior. You can absolutely tell he isn't right and he still guts through it.

Also, Kaep is a system QB and there is only one system in the league that he could be dynamite in. Chip Kelly and the Eagles. Kaep would thrive in that offense. It would hide his weaknesses. He cant win a game in the pocket. Hide the negatives, accentuate the positives.
Why would the coach not change the system for the QB? He was quite good for two seasons in one system, why change now?
The best coach in the NFL changes his scheme to suit his players and changes his plan week to week. The fact that these other losers sit around trying to force a square peg in a round hole is laughable.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The 49ers make us look like the '85 Bears. Kaepernick is maybe the worst QB I've ever seen (with Andrew Luck in a close 2nd and Ty Detmer in a distant 3rd). The 49ers literally have zero chance starting Kaep -- he's that bad.

And while Blane is appalling bad at football, what other options do they have?

Either you have never seen a football game before 2012, or you're fucking Special person.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Do you live in the United States? Take that race card bull and shove it. Subconscious racial bias is not worth argument. What else would you argue about, water being wet?

If RG3 was not made of glass he could well have won as many games in that hot garbage division. RG3 was literally great rookie year, the praise was deserved.
What a complete load of shit. You bring up Luck's whiteness as the reason for his praise, after he took a 2-14 team to 11-5 three years in a row and now don't want to be called out for using the race card? RGIII was successful because they simplified his reads to half the field, and like so many running QB's, once the league had the book on him, he had to become an actual QB.

Faced with that he can't even beat out Kirk Cousins, his teammates don't like him, nor his coaches. He is one locker room media tirade from becoming Ryan Leaf.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What a complete load of shit. You bring up Luck's whiteness as the reason for his praise, after he took a 2-14 team to 11-5 three years in a row and now don't want to be called out for using the race card? RGIII was successful because they simplified his reads to half the field, and like so many running QB's, once the league had the book on him, he had to become an actual QB.

Faced with that he can't even beat out Kirk Cousins, his teammates don't like him, nor his coaches. He is one locker room media tirade from becoming Ryan Leaf.

Cousins isn't turning that team around. Jay Gruden is b.s. HC for calling out players to the media. no class. Many Qb's have proven ya don't have to operate solely in da packet to be successful. Hell they can't pass block in DC anyway.

Lets take a look at this "assassination attempt by the OL" in da preseason.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-Lions&usg=AFQjCNH81yjn1LWbHPCfzFOLrPeqix-9HQ

This was 'effing CRIMINAL of Gruden to let it happen. What a dirty bastard.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I know you have to be of at least normal intelligence to have graduated from college so I'll try to explain it to you. I said that Luck would be loved less if he were black. I am obviously talking about how his poor performance has not seemed to change the narrative of his impending greatness. He did well in prior years, now he is not doing well, where are the stories of him being a figured out running QB?

Griffin wasn't figured out, he was physically diminished by injury and lost Mike and Kyle Shanahan, the coaches that built the offense for him. He had a better rookie passer rating than anything that Luck has achieved. Griffin's reads were simple but he was also super accurate and a threat to run, he too elevated a bad team into the playoffs his first year, then he tore his knee up and he is not same player.

Remember how long it took Carson Palmer to get back. Was he also figured out when he was bad? Was Warner figured out in NY? NFL writers love to write guys off and most fans absorb it with no critical thought. You could make an all star team of the guys the media has declared done. I'll keep my own council.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I know you have to be of at least normal intelligence to have graduated from college so I'll try to explain it to you. I said that Luck would be loved less if he were black. I am obviously talking about how his poor performance has not seemed to change the narrative of his impending greatness. He did well in prior years, now he is not doing well, where are the stories of him being a figured out running QB?

Griffin wasn't figured out, he was physically diminished by injury and lost Mike and Kyle Shanahan, the coaches that built the offense for him. He had a better rookie passer rating than anything that Luck has achieved. Griffin's reads were simple but he was also super accurate and a threat to run, he too elevated a bad team into the playoffs his first year, then he tore his knee up and he is not same player.

Remember how long it took Carson Palmer to get back. Was he also figured out when he was bad? Was Warner figured out in NY? NFL writers love to write guys off and most fans absorb it with no critical thought. You could make an all star team of the guys the media has declared done. I'll keep my own council.

Good points. U shouda' heard Jon Gruden making all types of excuses for Luck ( in da Monday night game when he was throwing picks). Again, I like Luck.

be sure to witness this assassination attempt on RG3

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-Lions&usg=AFQjCNH81yjn1LWbHPCfzFOLrPeqix-9HQ

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good points. U shouda' heard Jon Gruden making all types of excuses for Luck ( in da Monday night game when he was throwing picks). Again, I like Luck.

be sure to witness this assassination attempt on RG3

I like Luck. The NFL is better with more good young QBs. I'm cheering for all of them. Most of the media is in the bag for Luck. Some is the simple desire to be correct in their predictions, some it's that he looks exactly like what they picture a QB to be. It's like the problem in money ball with old scouts ignoring fat guys or giving guys more credit for having a pretty girlfriend.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

A lot of RG3's problems also came from his attitude and acting all entitled. He put himself above the team and you don't do that.

Was Palmer ever that great? Had 1 great season like many others. He was still good but really did not much worse the season after his injury as the one before it. Just got to be unhappy with Cincy, then got wrapped up in that Raiders stuff.

Warner figured out? Then I guess every pocket passer gets figured out. Warner had an outstanding career. Hit a snag during the Rams decline and 1 year with the crappy Giants but rose again after that.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
RGIII sucks and has the touch of a Gorilla. He also suffers from the Sam Bradford syndrome. They think they are going to blow out their knee on every throw they have to step into.

Running QB's can only be successful in moderation. If you cant win the game in the pocket, you aren't going to be a great NFL QB. Period. This isn't college ball where everything is spread and the players don't have the speed to destroy you. The NFL has the speed to do it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I like Luck. The NFL is better with more good young QBs. I'm cheering for all of them. Most of the media is in the bag for Luck. Some is the simple desire to be correct in their predictions, some it's that he looks exactly like what they picture a QB to be. It's like the problem in money ball with old scouts ignoring fat guys or giving guys more credit for having a pretty girlfriend.

Good points on Luck & da media. If he's poor play is due to injury then he shouldn't b out there. It means the Colts r lying in the injury report

RG3 just needs a change of scenery.

------

be sure to witness this assassination attempt on RG3 ( in his last game)

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Why would the coach not change the system for the QB? He was quite good for two seasons in one system, why change now?
The best coach in the NFL changes his scheme to suit his players and changes his plan week to week. The fact that these other losers sit around trying to force a square peg in a round hole is laughable.

Like when your guy Lovie adjusted his scheme for Revis?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
A change of scenery won't help RG3 with his struggles to scan the field and go through his progressions. The fact that he's built like an Olympic sprinter doesn't help his durability either.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like when your guy Lovie adjusted his scheme for Revis?

I've never claimed Lovie was the best coach in the league. From what I read, Revis was a salary issue. Lovie played a ton of man with Peanut so it would have been easy to do with Revis.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RGIII was awesome before that playoff game, I'm not sure why some are trying to discredit him for that incredible rookie season.

Give credit where credit is due.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RGIII was awesome before that playoff game, I'm not sure why some are trying to discredit him for that incredible rookie season.

He was shockingly good. People have the memory of a goldfish.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

Josh McCown was awesome for a moment too... it's called sample size and rational evaluations of WHY the success was had.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Josh McCown was awesome for a moment too... it's called sample size and rational evaluations of WHY the success was had.

OH bullshit, he was great for an entire season as a rookie. It's too bad you guys can't see that, but entirely not surprising.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
OH bullshit, he was great for an entire season as a rookie. It's too bad you guys can't see that, but entirely not surprising.

Yes, I didn't say he wasn't.. and that means?

Lots of players are great for singles seasons or parts of their careers but shit every time else. Lots of athletes do it in all ranges.

Formulate an actual argument if you want to be so whiny about it. WHy was he good that year, what was he doing he wasn't doing elsewhere, what approaches were had against him? You can actually decipher pretty clearly a lot of things easily like that.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I didn't say he wasn't.. and that means?

Lots of players are great for singles seasons or parts of their careers but shit every time else. Lots of athletes do it in all ranges.

Formulate an actual argument if you want to be so whiny about it. WHy was he good that year, what was he doing he wasn't doing elsewhere, what approaches were had against him? You can actually decipher pretty clearly a lot of things easily like that.
Wait a second here, I'm being whinny?? Could you point to the exact spot of the whinning, thanks.

As for formulating an argument, I won't be wasting my time as most posters hardly watch football or at the very least suck at watching football. I wouldn't typically include yourself in that group, but the McCown comparision has to be a joke or an early brain freeze on your part, right??