OT: Dallas Police searching for Rashee Rice

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not saying that at all, just that the team is full of literal criminals, including the coaching staff.

You said this proves they only care about results as if they knew he was a criminal. Also did you want us to draft Carter by chance?

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Welp, they're definitely drafting a WR now. 😬

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
It sounds like he was street racing but his Corvette didn’t make contact with any barrier or other vehicle. I think most rational people can surmise that he was at least partially responsible for the collision and morally should’ve stopped but I honestly don’t know if he could be legally REQUIRED to stop. I think a good lawyer could pretty easily get him out of this. The Lamborghini with the other driver is the vehicle that went into the median and struck the barrier. I bet he skates on this, he can afford a good enough lawyer and we all know how that works.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It sounds like he was street racing but his Corvette didn’t make contact with any barrier or other vehicle. I think most rational people can surmise that he was at least partially responsible for the collision and morally should’ve stopped but I honestly don’t know if he could be legally REQUIRED to stop. I think a good lawyer could pretty easily get him out of this. The Lamborghini with the other driver is the vehicle that went into the median and struck the barrier. I bet he skates on this, he can afford a good enough lawyer and we all know how that works.
Depends on the state. In some states, you are considered to be a party to the wreck if you are racing and the other car crashes but your car doesn’t—but it’s not a felony.

He’s likely going to be suspended for a game or a hefty fine.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears