OT Deshaun Watson

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
A full year off should give any team reason to pause…
It won't, the need for QB's of his caliber is too great. No team was going to touch Watson last year if there was the any chance he could go to prison.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Saw some idiot yesterday claim that this lone case of this very wealthy and well connected black man facing no charges proves that racism in the US was and always has been myth.

Edit: Oh yeah, it was this dumbass @Mighty Joe Young
I don’t think that was the intended point. More so, the number one factor of escaping punishment and privelage in the courts against serious charges is wealth and connections, not race. For example, as a middle class non African American person if I had 20 sexual assault accusations against me, I would be fucked. Why? Don’t have the $$$ and connections

Bust

Liked Posts:
A full year off should give any team reason to pause…

It's a QB position. No different then coming off season ending injury. Texans need a QB as replacement. Bears have that which gives them the edge in trade talks. Pace and Nagy are both out which means Watson may be more open to coming here since he implied Pace dissed him leading up to the draft. Pittsburth, Indy are shit locations where he may not want to go. Chicago is happening, 3rd largest market, lots of room for side endorsements.

Bears get Watson + Texans 3rd round pick (2nd round pick if they want Roquan)
Texans get Justin Fields and their pick of Montgomery or Roquan Smith (both these guys are free agents after this year)

DO IT!

Last edited:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

Where do you think he goes?
I think the Panthers go all in if he will agree to the trade, he does have a no trade clause, not sure he will have much choice in the end.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It's a QB position. No different then coming off season ending injury. Texans need a QB as replacement. Bears have that which gives them the edge in trade talks. Pace and Nagy are both out which means Watson may be more open to coming here since he implied Pace dissed him leading up to the draft. Pittsburth, Indy are shit locations where he may not want to go. Chicago is happening, 3rd largest market, lots of room for side endorsements.

Bears get Watson + Texans 3rd round pick (2nd round pick if they want Roquan)
Texans get Justin Fields and their pick of Montgomery or Roquan Smith (both these guys are free agents after this year)

DO IT!
Have you gone full Special person?