OT- Eli Manning, could he be any more of a douche?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Someone sounds like they are still upset he spurned the Chargers.
Yup. It bothers the hell out of me to this day that we wound up with the better player.

The only part of the Eli bait and switch that really sucked was it enabled the Chargers to pick Keading in that years draft. By a long shot, he was the biggest choke artist I have ever seen in the NFL.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being from jersey all I hear is how elite Eli is and love shoving his bad performances in giant fans faces but don't you think you are getting alittle angry? What he said wasn't that bad and nicks is Over rated.

I hear shit about Eli all the time on the radio. People calling in and defending him just like these Cutler nut huggers here do. Funny stuff. There is also those 1 or 2 voices of reason that say, hey, the guy is playing awful and is the reason you are losing.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I hear shit about Eli all the time on the radio. People calling in and defending him just like these Cutler nut huggers here do. Funny stuff. There is also those 1 or 2 voices of reason that say, hey, the guy is playing awful and is the reason you are losing.

I don't get that either. There's never been a period of time I've heard Eli not constantly called out for being sporadic.

It's why I don't get people saying he's overrated.. By giants fans sure or announcers who praise.everyone but Eli gets more trash talk than Romo and Cutler

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't get that either. There's never been a period of time I've heard Eli not constantly called out for being sporadic.

It's why I don't get people saying he's overrated.. By giants fans sure or announcers who praise.everyone but Eli gets more trash talk than Romo and Cutler

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

After the 2nd SB win there were plenty of people who wanted to call Eli elite. I never saw it. He had some good stretches but would always revert to the turnover machine he was at some point. He did have a lot of help with those 2 SB wins and quite a bit of luck along the way as well. The guy is otherwise very likable but I wouldn't want him as my QB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As a UNC-Chapel Hill graduate, I am a big Hakeem Nicks fan but he was incredibly inconsistent this year. That's just a fact. So I have no problem with what Manning said. I think he was including himself in his discussion of the off season so year I think you are overreacting dude.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As a UNC-Chapel Hill graduate, I am a big Hakeem Nicks fan but he was incredibly inconsistent this year. That's just a fact. So I have no problem with what Manning said. I think he was including himself in his discussion of the off season so year I think you are overreacting dude.
Smh2.gif

but seriously, I don't see a lot wrong with what Eli said either. He still blows though.