2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Things could change with a lot more children playing soccer, but I'm not going to change. If it's a big match involving the US, I'll watch it and if I was still there I'm sure I'd have gone to a bunch of games in Bridgeview.

A bunch of children have been playing soccer for years now, no more now then the last 20 years but most children do not continue with soccer when they get into high school.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just don't see how its 11 minutes. Even if you removed commercials and game stoppage for injuries, time outs, challenges, forced play reviews from turnovers and touchdowns.... there still has to be more than 11 minutes of actual play there.

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just don't see how its 11 minutes. Even if you removed commercials and game stoppage for injuries, time outs, commercials. There still has to be more than 11 minutes of actual play there.

Seems about right to me. The average play lasts about 6-7 seconds.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how he says "forcing them to go to college" like its some kind of disservice.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't see how its 11 minutes. Even if you removed commercials and game stoppage for injuries, time outs, commercials. There still has to be more than 11 minutes of actual play there.

They now have 30 minute videos that show every play of the game, and just all the plays, so I would venture to say there is about 30 minutes of action.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They now have 30 minute videos that show every play of the game, and just all the plays, so I would venture to say there is about 30 minutes of action.

30 minutes is actually fairly reasonable but 11 minutes is just not to me.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
30 minutes is actually fairly reasonable but 11 minutes is just not to me.

This has been looked into for years... Its what it really is averages up to.

The 30 minute videos also do show a time of setting up pre snaps from all i've watched; they don't show instances of snap to whistle, it would be a tense watch that way.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck it I can live with whatever it is. 3 hours of fun for me.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I can't get over this. What is wrong with you people? Is there a shortage of testosterone these days?
I love this. People say they don't like to watch every football game, and all of a sudden they are not men.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This has been looked into for years... Its what it really is averages up to.

The 30 minute videos also do show a time of setting up pre snaps from all i've watched; they don't show instances of snap to whistle, it would be a tense watch that way.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

Well thats fucking stupid. Pre-snap action is very much a part of the game.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hybrid cars dont help the environment. We burn fossil fuels to create elecricity. And converting the energy from fossil fuel to elecricity to something your car can use is actually less effecient than pouring the gasoline into your gas tank, causing more greenhouse gases to enter the ozone layer, not less. Stupid hippies.

Youre a dumbass. hybrids recharge their own batteries.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
By Fuzz Hogan Sept. 15,

Article written by Fuzz Hogan? Oh shit, that guy is for real. I mean he's no Larry Mayer, but... I'm just saying.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I tell you what I find as a huge time suck. Helping kids with homework or cooking a meal on Sunday when fucking football is on. I mean shit I assume the point of homework is that it is something they should be able to do otherwise what is the fucking point of assigning it to them? If they can't do it without my help then they are dumb, the teacher can't teach, or the teacher assigned them shit that was too hard in which case he/she needs some sense smacked into them.

As for cooking, you have to be shitting me. If your gf/wife is not cooking then what is the point of being with them? You can get sex without the committment so the only reason for making a committment to one chic is if she is bringing other intangibles to the table one of which better be Sunday dinner in my book. A chic that hasn't bothered to learn how to cook clearly isn't serious about keeping a man.

Then again, I am not married and don't have kids so what do I know, lol.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Non-stop action is irrelevant to me. The build-up and anticipation of each play is what makes the game great.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have time for all the games because I'm too busy out drinking whiskey, killing people and growing a beard.
I wish that was true but you've been watching the English premier league. :facepalm: