OT: Jaguars, Trevor Lawrence agree to 5-year, $275M deal

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How was it? I hear ncuckneato loves going to the copper river valley ever year to fuck some salmon.
Absolutely beautiful! Definitely recommend it during this time

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you going to keep talking about Justin fields next season too?
The board will have an aneurysm when Justin Fields has a long touchdown run and a long touchdown pass to Pickens. The obsession with both of them never ends.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The board will have an aneurysm when Justin Fields has a long touchdown run and a long touchdown pass to Pickens. The obsession with both of them never ends.
You and dipshit @greg23 talk about Fields more than any poster on here. Now take a break from it and go eat for like the 10th time today.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I think you have things mixed up. We support talented players on the bears, not on the steelers.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I havent seen a single person on this board take selfie videos of themselves screaming "THATS THREE FOR FIELDS BITCHES" like you did for Mitch Trubisky. We get it, Fields replaced the bum you loved. Its time to get over it. Dont you have some 2025 scouting reports to fuck up?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think you have things mixed up. We support talented players on the bears, not on the steelers.
If anything, I would prefer if JF sucked even more on the Steelers. Imagine if Caleb isn’t generational/busts and Fields is successful there(albeit very very unlikely), that would be 2 trades that the Steelers buttfucked Poles on.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If anything, I would prefer if JF sucked even more on the Steelers. Imagine if Caleb isn’t generational/busts and Fields is successful there(albeit very very unlikely), that would be 2 trades that the Steelers buttfucked Poles on.

If caleb sucks and fields is even mediocre this city will never recover from it.

Why I'm very cautious about all the hype and cocksucking surrounding caleb still. He has talent but also played in a conference known for zero defense.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
My realtor buddy is a die hard steelers fan and said wilson has been near perfect in minicamp while fields struggled with consistency. He seems to think fields will not see start unless wilson gets hurt or the playoffs are out of reach which is possible, the first 9 games should net them a winning record of 6-3 / 5-4 but the last 8 games are brutal where hes thinks they'll go 3-5 ending up around 9-8 or 8-9
My guess is the steelers will offer fields the love contract if hes made improvement but right now supposedly he looks no different than in chicago regarding his issues.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My realtor buddy is a die hard steelers fan and said wilson has been near perfect in minicamp while fields struggled with consistency. He seems to think fields will not see start unless wilson gets hurt or the playoffs are out of reach which is possible, the first 9 games should net them a winning record of 6-3 / 5-4 but the last 8 games are brutal where hes thinks they'll go 3-5 ending up around 9-8 or 8-9
My guess is the steelers will offer fields the love contract if hes made improvement but right now supposedly he looks no different than in chicago regarding his issues.
Not surprised. He’s just a backup going forward.