OT: Jaguars, Trevor Lawrence agree to 5-year, $275M deal

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s your point? are you trying to compare a back up QB to the highest paid player in the league In a positive manner? Seems moronic.

and the stat was most fumbles LOST…
I get most fumbles lost, but ppl act like fumbles aren't drive killers in themselves.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait aren’t you the guy that tried to get someone to meet up with you to fight?
I offered to meet up with someone in person who falsely accused me of being a pedophile. Of course, like a true CCS tough-guy, he hid behind his own kids.

🤣

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Absolutely no talent around him? Lolololololololololololol.

Ridley, Etienne, Engram, Kirk. But no talent around him. Got it.

So Etienne, Ridley and Engram all have absolutely no talent huh? Goddamn you're really fucking stupid....

Are you guys still living on the hype of what Ridley might might be from when he was drafted?

Ridley missed all of 2022 and has exactly two 1,000 yard seasons. Ridley is one of the most overrated players in the NFL. The media loves to talk about how good he is or how he might be great some day but he's been at best a #2 his entire career.

Look at production of WRs since he came into the league he's not even Top-20. Ridley probably isn't a Top-50 WR in the league right now.

Kirk is garbage he's a high #4 maybe a #3 guy definitely not a 2. Ridley is a #2 and they drafted what they hope will finally give them balance in Brian Thomas Jr.

Kirk is like Darnell Mooney.

greg23

Liked Posts:
This makes no difference to him or @greg23. Fields lives rent free in this moron's heads!
Nope...just glad that loser isn't on the bears any longer....and never letting the nuthuggers....like you.....forget

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Are you guys still living on the hype of what Ridley might might be from when he was drafted?

Ridley missed all of 2022 and has exactly two 1,000 yard seasons. Ridley is one of the most overrated players in the NFL. The media loves to talk about how good he is or how he might be great some day but he's been at best a #2 his entire career.

Look at production of WRs since he came into the league he's not even Top-20. Ridley probably isn't a Top-50 WR in the league right now.

Kirk is garbage he's a high #4 maybe a #3 guy definitely not a 2. Ridley is a #2 and they drafted what they hope will finally give them balance in Brian Thomas Jr.

Kirk is like Darnell Mooney.
We already know you’re really stupid, you don’t have to pour it on.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
He certainly was more dynamic. Would you pay Lawrence that amount?
I wouldn't but I am also not an NFL GM.

He has thrown for 4k twice which no Bears QB has done in history but that's no big deal also according to many Bears fans.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't but I am also not an NFL GM.

He has thrown for 4k twice which no Bears QB has done in history but that's no big deal also according to many Bears fans.

You missed the point entirely. Not surprising

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We already know you’re really stupid, you don’t have to pour it on.
Let me ask you a different way. Who would you rather have DJ Moore or Calvin Ridley and please remember they both came into the NFL in 2018.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let me ask you a different way. Who would you rather have DJ Moore or Calvin Ridley and please remember they both came into the NFL in 2018.
lol that’s not the right question to ask

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lol that’s not the right question to ask

Nice change of dynamic. I said that some Bears fans think Fields is better than Lawrence we talked about talent and y'all brought up Ridley as if he's proof of talent. I said Ridley is not a Top-50 WR. You believe Lawrence had better talent so tell me who.

Kirk isn't better than Mooney.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nice change of dynamic. I said that some Bears fans think Fields is better than Lawrence we talked about talent and y'all brought up Ridley as if he's proof of talent. I said Ridley is not a Top-50 WR. You believe Lawrence had better talent so tell me who.

Kirk isn't better than Mooney.

lol. Ridley is a top 50 WR. Kirk is better than Mooney. Sorry not sorry to blow up another one of your stupid ass hot takes.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He led the league in fumbles lost. And he wasn’t that much better.

Edit: dipshit
Wouldn't that seem to indicate that there's an offensive line issue because he's a pocket passer and not fumbling the ball away while running with it like Justin Fields?

msadows

Liked Posts:
ITT:In This Thread

A fat guy "journalist" with more kids than digits in his bank account

A convicted felon who wants to wrestle men at the airport for fun

A convicted fish fucker who enjoys spending his time at sea world.

Am I missin something?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't that seem to indicate that there's an offensive line issue because he's a pocket passer and not fumbling the ball away while running with it like Justin Fields?
Or he held on to the ball to long and had fumbling problems?