OT: Jaguars, Trevor Lawrence agree to 5-year, $275M deal

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh hey, a QB got paid. TIME TO SHIT ON THE FORMER QB OF THE BEARS!

Some of you are such fucking retards. Lol.

Also, Lawrence is a mid QB. If he doesn't grow into that contract, the Jags are fucked.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A guy who is average is also a guy who sucks, got it.

A guy who has two 4,000 yard passing seasons in two years with absolutely no talent around him is average.

But you use the talent excuse for Justin Fields failure. Make it make sense why a guy whose best receiver would currently be the fourth best WR on the Bears this year and third best a year ago sucks.
Absolutely no talent around him? Lolololololololololololol.

Ridley, Etienne, Engram, Kirk. But no talent around him. Got it.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Absolutely no talent around him? Lolololololololololololol.

Ridley, Etienne, Engram, Kirk. But no talent around him. Got it.
His first year you could argue that but the Jaguars were loaded his second and third year and he was still average despite being considered the “G” word

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
His first year you could argue that but the Jaguars were loaded his second and third year and he was still average despite being considered the “G” word
Yeah his 1st year, he was definitely fucked. But he 100% has enough talent around him. To say he had nothing to work with is comical. Bears fans act like achieving 4000yds makes you an elite QB is lunacy considering the era we are in now.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe Dilfer has also won 5 playoff games. Not sure what your point is here.
Ms. Adows stated he can't win anything.
I proved him wrong.
Not sure what your trouble with reading comprehension is?
He has won an NFC championship, and two division titles.
Ms. Adows getting embarrassed so he has to deflect.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And got traded because he cant win. Sad times.

Rex grossman also won some playoff games.

Goofy still sucks and cant play in cold weather or big games, legit the reason the Rams got rid of him.

BTW, whats ur fav fish to fuck? I'm considering going to hoffman estates petland to visit their giant aquarium and it made me think of you.
I guess you missed the part were Goff beat Stafford in this years playoffs?
Dumbass

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1qinkdqg58b1b3sscrjcrxy&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

This ^^^

greg23

Liked Posts:
I guess you missed the part were Goff beat Stafford in this years playoffs?
Dumbass
12 months ago the meatballs indicated that the Bears has the best qb and best future qb situation in the division.

Ffd and that qb was traded and netted a 6th round pick and a backup for his new team.

#neverforget

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

A guy who has two 4,000 yard passing seasons in two years with absolutely no talent around him is average.

But you use the talent excuse for Justin Fields failure. Make it make sense why a guy whose best receiver would currently be the fourth best WR on the Bears this year and third best a year ago sucks.
The denial is amazing. If JF passed for 4k the last two years, he'd still be here. But he didn't, so he's not.

This isn't a difficult concept.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It's the market and with the salary cap, it is what it is. Once you are in the franchise QB discussion. it doesn't matter how good you are compared to the truly elite guys. If you are worth keeping, you get the massive contract.

Lawrence is better though than people here realize. That last month of the season where everyone said he sucked.... he was playing hurt. Just look at what happened to his foot and ankle on that MNF game. To even play through that to close out the year was impressive.
Not that I disagree with paying him, but a lot criticism of our last QB got was too many turnovers and specifically, fumbles. I think many would be surprised to know:

“Lawrence is coming off a season during which he led the NFL with 21 giveaways. Lawrence has finished with 20-plus giveaways in two of his three seasons, and his 21 fumbles lost are tied with Tony Banks for the most by a player in his first three seasons (stat first tracked in 1991). Lawrence has more fumbles lost than any other player in the past three seasons.”

did he really earn being the highest paid player in the league. He got paid more than Goff for a worse season. But I suppose they are banking on his potential.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that I disagree with paying him, but a lot criticism out last QB got was too many turnovers and specifically, fumbles. I think many would be surprised to know:

“Lawrence is coming off a season during which he led the NFL with 21 giveaways. Lawrence has finished with 20-plus giveaways in two of his three seasons, and his 21 fumbles lost are tied with Tony Banks for the most by a player in his first three seasons (stat first tracked in 1991). Lawrence has more fumbles lost than any other player in the past three seasons.”

did he really earn being the highest paid player in the league. He got paid more than Goff for a worse season. But I suppose they are banking on his potential.
Most fumbles the last 3 years, many of these are a loss of down for minimal gain or negative yards.

1718394348283.jpeg

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Most fumbles the last 3 years, many of these are a loss of down for minimal gain or negative yards.

View attachment 38953
What’s your point? are you trying to compare a back up QB to the highest paid player in the league In a positive manner? Seems moronic.

and the stat was most fumbles LOST…

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

So Etienne, Ridley and Engram all have absolutely no talent huh? Goddamn you're really fucking stupid....