Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The lions too paid goofy top dollar and one thing he's shown is he cant win anything, which is the reason the Rams got rid of him.

These teams dont have options, maybe they shoulda hireed Ryan Poles as GM and they'd have options.

Uh there were quite a few that started insisting last year that because right around the Falcons game that Justin Fields was the only QB good from the 2021 class and they kept it up until Justin was traded. For some reason y'all wiped the Packers game from your memory and insisted he was good on the verge of being great.
Prove it idiot.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Quick glance at Trevor's stats says he is better than any QB the Bears have ever had.
And like I said in a previous post dipshit, the most wins he's ever gotten the team is 9. Fuck stats, wins are all that matter.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I recall many claims here that Fields was better than Lawrence.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude was averaging like one TD and one INT per game last season. Dude just has a great PR team

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jags just basically capped themselves at 10-7 for the next few years, in a best case scenario. Highest possible finish is a divisional round loss. Maybe they’ll get lucky and go 11-6!
That’s a losing team the next few seasons

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People are correct however, the Jags have zero options and had to sign him. I'd have just let him play out year 4.

That's my angle. What's the rush? Let him prove himself one more year before paying him. Yeah, yeah... the price will go up... But if actually proves himself, I'd be comfortable paying a guy a couple mil more per season if he' worth it than regret overpaying someone who proves he isn't worth it.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I recall many claims here that Fields was better than Lawrence.
He certainly was more dynamic. Would you pay Lawrence that amount?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Uh there were quite a few that started insisting last year that because right around the Falcons game that Justin Fields was the only QB good from the 2021 class and they kept it up until Justin was traded. For some reason y'all wiped the Packers game from your memory and insisted he was good on the verge of being great.

If the option is to keep fields and pay him on his rookie deal or pay trevor lawrence 55m/yr to suck I'd rather just keep fields.

I didnt agree with paying fields and I dont agree with paying lawrence. Neither of them have been good. 55m/yr is a joke for a guy who's average. They should have waited a year.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
That's my angle. What's the rush? Let him prove himself one more year before paying him. Yeah, yeah... the price will go up... But if actually proves himself, I'd be comfortable paying a guy a couple mil more per season if he' worth it than regret overpaying someone who proves he isn't worth it.

The price likely wont go up that much cause who is even looking for a new deal next year? All the QB's from 2022 draft sucked ballsacks and I think the only guy still looking for a new deal from the existing NFL QB's is like...dak?

Pretty much all the "franchise" qb's in the NFL are under contract at this point unless I'm missing someone? Tua the only other I can think of but Miami doesnt really even want him.

The packers are about to pay love in the 40's. I'd take love 100% over trevor lawrence, as much as it pains me to say. His one year of starting was 10x more impressive than anything lawrence has ever done.

Reactions: BNB

greg23

Liked Posts:
And like I said in a previous post dipshit, the most wins he's ever gotten the team is 9. Fuck stats, wins are all that matter.
So RB1 sucked worse than the "haters/racists/etc" thought?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If the option is to keep fields and pay him on his rookie deal or pay trevor lawrence 55m/yr to suck I'd rather just keep fields.

I didnt agree with paying fields and I dont agree with paying lawrence. Neither of them have been good. 55m/yr is a joke for a guy who's average. They should have waited a year.
A guy who is average is also a guy who sucks, got it.

A guy who has two 4,000 yard passing seasons in two years with absolutely no talent around him is average.

But you use the talent excuse for Justin Fields failure. Make it make sense why a guy whose best receiver would currently be the fourth best WR on the Bears this year and third best a year ago sucks.