OT: Josh Gordon walks away from football

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
lol I call bullshit

your posts in here don't reflect someone with "plenty of experience with addiction"

you try to talk like this at a meeting and you will get laughed out the room

I dont care what you call. Lol how exactly btw can you determine that from my posts in here? Who the fuck are you to tell me this? You dont know anything about me. Not sure how posting in a bears forum can give one much info about my life experience. Laughed out of a meeting? Ok lol. Sometimes sympathy can be very enabling, and i dont give it out for everything. Must mean i have no idea what im talking about tho. Care to enlighten me? Or just personally attack???

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Simmer down guy.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Gordon's problem is that he uses drugs to get totally fucked up. He referred to blackouts and mindlessly wandering looking for any drugs anywhere from anyone. One of anything is too much and a zillion is not enough mentality. PCP gets you wandering real quick.

I also noticed while during his rehab he stated at least THREE times that people were ENABLING him, like he learned some new terminology.

Even though this is true, a person is still responsible for their own addictive behavior.

It seems that part of the therapy took, but he found another term to spew about as he rationalizes his usage.

Apparently he tested Positive for Codeine in the past which is in the Opiate family. No telling what he uses.

I would think he just loves to get Up and then Down and doesn't care what he uses.

I don't know many people ( none ) that can sustain long intensive working out for a year or more that use cannabis regularly.

I doubt that the reason he is in default of his NFL guideline is Marijuana. I would guess it is from cocaine and Vicoddin or crack or heroin

In essence the dude is doing what is termed a "geographic" Moving away from the drugs....i.e. the influence of the NFL .... He needs to look inside at himself and become humble enough to WANT help.

It's really too bad that less than 1 person in 20 that goes thru rehab actually never uses again.

Thank You Father ... it has been OVER 33 years since I stopped using Everything and Anything like Gordon

( Sillypsybin...shrooms is OK BTW ) And makes quite a cocktail with LSD PCP and THC

Gordon also talks about cough medicine and just for a moment I thought he was going to talk about glue sniffin.

size 425 paper bags are well suited for that activity

What a bunch of fucking garbage. All speculation and shame...I didn't realize they taught that holier-than-though attitude in recovery.