OT: Lakers Nuggets

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Are you guys watching it? Bynum looks good so far, i really hope he stays healthy. Shannon Brown getting some burn right now. I haven't seen Nene in this great of shape ever.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Nuggets playing sloppy and Lakers go up 8.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
This game is going slow. Its almost one and were still in the 3rd with a good three minutes left.

JStuNNa

Liked Posts:
If Bynum comes back at 60 - 70% for the Lakers in the playoffs, you can go ahead and book them for a trip to the finals. Though that was kind of in writing already after Ginobli went down.

Bynum's strong presence inside will be the key to the Lakers being able to beat the Cavs, Celts, or Magic in the finals.

Without him they were much more vulnerable to the top 3 teams in the East.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
JStuNNa wrote:
If Bynum comes back at 60 - 70% for the Lakers in the playoffs, you can go ahead and book them for a trip to the finals. Though that was kind of in writing already after Ginobli went down.

Bynum's strong presence inside will be the key to the Lakers being able to beat the Cavs, Celts, or Magic in the finals.

Without Bynum I still didnt see anyone beating them in the West however with Bynum as you said 60%-70% healthy you can pencil the Lakers in as Champs.

JStuNNa

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
JStuNNa wrote:

Without Bynum I still didnt see anyone beating them in the West however with Bynum as you said 60%-70% healthy you can pencil the Lakers in as Champs.

The only team I thought could possibly knock off a Bynum-less Laker team was a Spurs team with a healthy Manu. Obviously that possibility is dead heh. Makes the Western Conference playoffs less interesting.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
If the Lakers win their final road game against Portland today then it will likely force the Cavs to win out to have home court in the finals which will dramatically increase our odds for the 6th seed if you are a fan of getting 6th seed which I'm sort of indifferent to.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Merry Christmas everyone. The Blackhawks take on the basement dwelling Blue Jackets for the third time this season. The Blackhawks have taken the first two match ups relatively easy from the Blue Jackets but they cannot take this team lightly because they have played their opponents tight with to no prevail. Toews and Hossa remain hot and it will be interesting to see who Coach Q put in net for this game.

HAPPY

HOLIDAYS!

1226-blue-jackets-vs-hawks.gif

[15] BLUE JACKETS (9-21-4) 22 PTS @ [1] BLACKHAWKS (22-9-4) 48 PTS

LAST 10: COLUMBUS 3-6-1, CHICAGO 8-1-1

MONDAY - 12.26.2011 - 7:30 PM

LIVE ON: CSN (HD) - RADIO: WGN 720

1226bluejacketsvshawks.png

Click here to view the article

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
For some reason I never get excited about games against the BJs.... oh wait, I know why.... they suck.... and if the Hawks lose its embarrassing and if they win it's "meh".

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
For some reason I never get excited about games against the BJs.... oh wait, I know why.... they suck.... and if the Hawks lose its embarrassing and if they win it's "meh".

That's pretty much how I feel about this team... Boring and nothing to lose, except our decency and leaguewide respect.

But yeah I see the Hawks winning this and barely.... 4-3... We love playing down towards other teams, and Columbus is no exception. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw an OT out of it too... oops.

Someone had to say it.

... oh and I love the girl coming out of the present in the graphic, LOL

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for giving me a seizure.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for giving me a boner everyday....lol

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Carcillo not playing tonight...

Scott is on a line with Mayers/Frolik.

Brunette with Kane/Toews

Kruger is back in.

15-19-88

10-16-81

29-36-25

32-22-67

CONGRATS TO JOHN SCOTT AND HIS WIFE ON THE BIRTH OF THEIR FIRST CHILD ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CONGRATS TO JOHN SCOTT AND HIS WIFE ON THE BIRTH OF THEIR FIRST CHILD ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!

Very cool. In honor of the birth, maybe he gets his first goal tonight!

Maiden

Liked Posts:
As much as I am not a Stalberg fan I would prefer him with 19 and 88 and Brunette.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
I said that too, thinking Stalberg's speed would create more chances for 19 and 88, but Bruno worked out pretty well last time.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
If anyone has tickets they're willing to part with tonight or Wednesday PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let me know. I haven't been to the UC in 2 years and this is my only chance to ensure it won't be 3.

R K

Pirri hs been recalled so Maybe Scott is out.

As lond as Brunette will play around the next I have no problem with him being with 19-88.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Pirri hs been recalled so Maybe Scott is out.

As lond as Brunette will play around the next I have no problem with him being with 19-88.

Or maybe Kruger?

Why would they call up another center?