OT: Lakers Nuggets

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should have could have... they didn't.

Oh well if all we have to argue about is hit numbers guess were in good shape.

Oh that's right... we are. First team to 50 points!

Go Hawks!

R K

You were the only one. I was pointing out we were out shot by a large margin, and out hit and still won. You can't blame that soley on Mason either, his team defense blows ass. You took the hit number and ran to defend your common theme.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Espn reported that Kaner is under the weather and missed practice today.

Better be no flu going through the dressing room..ugh!!

Please Kaner be hung over!!!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I can't I'm fucking sick!

If you brought that bug into the dressing room i swear to god I will fly out there and kick you in the balls!!!

Okay I probably wouldn't do that.

Fuck I hope it's not the same flu virus that was spreading around here this month. Fucker was deadly I had it for 3 weeks. No way anyone could play hockey with the bug that was around here. Worst bug I ever had.

xatruio

Liked Posts:
went to the game. Liking more and more the way BIckell continues to look good even without the puck and the fire was lit under his ass after sitting while two prospects took his spot. Fucking loved how Bolland and Stalberg seem to be clicking, that line was the most exciting for me all night. Knew they'd get a goal at least. I saw the play on the wall Stalberg was seeing, the d man giving him too much room, as soon as he broke to the net i muttered to myself,"here we go...!" and he got his own rebound for the goal. Good times.

can always see the game so much better in person and i love the ends cuz i can see it like a goalie would sitting back in his crease.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
If you brought that bug into the dressing room i swear to god I will fly out there and LICK you in the balls!!!

Okay I probably wouldn't do that.

Fuck I hope it's not the same flu virus that was spreading around here this month. Fucker was deadly I had it for 3 weeks. No way anyone could play hockey with the bug that was around here. Worst bug I ever had.

Fixed

nana

Liked Posts:
wasn't me.

So who was it?
<

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It wasn't me, although I'm just getting over it too.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
It was 88. Doesn't he usually take the blame for everything anyways?

R K

Pat incriminated the culpret in his interview after morning skate.

RK is a game time decision tonight.