OT: Lakers Nuggets

Ton

Liked Posts:
I'll have the line-up for you in like 5 min. Pirri on 4th line LW.

Ton

Liked Posts:
LINE-UP

1st, 3rd, and 4th lines look different. OD in, Scott out. Corey starts.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's go 'hawks!

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
Check the Ticket exchange thread to help me avoid having a panic attack

*runs around screaming*

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
LINE-UP 1st, 3rd, and 4th lines look different. OD in, Scott out. Corey starts.

Surprised with Boll and Dorsett around the Hawks don't dress Scott. Especially with Carcillo not playing.

Oh well, its gonna be a fun game to watch!!/sarcasm

Maiden

Liked Posts:
As much as I am not a Stalberg fan I would prefer him with 19 and 88 and Brunette.

Remind me to bitch about Stalberg before every game.

I've done it twice this year here and twice I think he was #1 star of the game.

Imagine if I would have bitched about Barker before every game.......................
<

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Glad to see Stalberg producing that hasn't been the problem. Didn't see the whole game but he seemed great. Problem has always consistently so I hope he keeps it up. Go Stalberg

Stalberg sucks

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stalberg is finally where he belongs.... not on the 1st or 2nd line taking up space being useless.

Glad to see him do well on the 3rd line where he belongs.

Bolland and Stalberg click BIG TIME.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
lol he wasn't useless on the 1st line and he really didn't spend much time on the second anyways. So far he has been the most productive LWer on the first line as far as depth players who have had the shot at that spot.

I have no problems with him on the 3rd line he has looked good there. Maybe what Bolland has needed. But when Carcillo returns who knows maybe Stalberg goes back to the 1st line.

Just be happy we have a LWer that can be moved up and down the top 3 lines. Not many teams have that and it could be a difference maker come the playoffs. He has replaces Brouwer well in that aspect which is probably what the Hawks were looking for out of Stalberg. Ask any NHL coach and they will tell you how important it is to have someone like Stalberg who can move from line to line. However if Q ever puts him on a 4th line again I will have a word or so to say about that.

R K

He's far better on the 1st line than Brunette is. Not even a fucking question. What was the first line tonight, -1.

Brunette can not keep up with them.

R K

Interesting.

Jackets 38 SOG/31 Hits

Hawks 22 SOG/13 Hits

Score 4-1 Hawks.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
He's far better on the 1st line than Brunette is. Not even a fucking question. What was the first line tonight, -1.

Brunette can not keep up with them.

It's my least favorite thing Q does putting Bruno on the top line. I had no issues with him on the 3rd or 4th. I thought that it helped Brunos game a lot when he plays there and also lets Bruno focus on the pp where he has been producing.

Not a fan of Bruno on the top line ever.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's my least favorite thing Q does putting Bruno on the top line. I had no issues with him on the 3rd or 4th. I thought that it helped Brunos game a lot when he plays there and also lets Bruno focus on the pp where he has been producing.

Not a fan of Bruno on the top line ever.

Even when Stalberg misses his chances, which has been happening a lot less lately, his presence allows Toews and Kane to have a lot more time & space to make plays because the other team's D has to be concerned with Stalberg's speed and they have to exert a lot of energy covering him.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting.

Jackets 38 SOG/31 Hits

Hawks 22 SOG/13 Hits

Score 4-1 Hawks.

Steve Mason = God Awful?

Yep... there's your answer.

Hawks vs Pens:

Hawks 38 SOG/11 Hits

Penguins 28 SOG/30 Hits

Score 3-2 Penguins

I can do it too.

R K

Steve Mason = God Awful?

Yep... there's your answer.

Hawks vs Pens:

Hawks 38 SOG/11 Hits

Penguins 28 SOG/30 Hits

Score 3-2 Penguins

I can do it too.

Hawks should have won that game too.

Also I'm not sure where you learned fucking Math but the hawks out shot them. I think you should type less and think more.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea that's the point... and still lost.

You can dress up stats to make them suit an argument in any case.

Anyone who watched that game knows that after the 1st period the Hawks pretty much owned the game against the Pens.

Jackets outshot the Hawks badly and lost too. Why? Not because of hit numbers but because their goalie sucks and Craw had a great game.

You're a smart man and I know you watch the game with a trained eye. You just wanted to post that stat to ruffle some of our feathers... dick! Lol

Not much thought to be put into it.

R K

But should have won.

Again we were out hit AND out shot but still won.

Penguins game we OUT SHOT them and were out hit and still should have won that game too.

Point being this team can win against anyteam, in any scenario. Not sure what you were trying to defend or make a point of but go back to fucking school hockey expert.

Oh wait, you did that because I posted the hit numbers. That wasn't my point douche bag. But if it was you need to find a better example than the Pens game because that too should have been a W even though we were out hit almost 3-1. LOL

Yea I know was still a loss. Those three posts fucked us. You are more predictable than my dog when he needs to go take a shit.