tumblr_mieg4xmeMo1s2lf81o1_r2_500.gif

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Enough cases closed.
Thread should be closed.
Please.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lebron is the best damn player in basketball. The league has seen nothing like him. Making silly pet names for him and putting him down for flopping (a league-wide problem) doesn't cover for his being one of the most, if not THE MOST, physically talented player the NBA has ever seen. Easily could be top 5 all time. Already the best player of his era and the best small forward in league history. Case closed.

flopping is a problem for the clippers, heat, and reggie evans. please explain how lebron is the better player in this era over kobe? lebron has a losing record in the finals, played like complete shit in 2 of those finals, and quit on the cavaliers in 2 playoff series. Kobe has a 5-2 finals record, appearing in 7 finals in the TOUGHER CONFERENCE IN THE NBA. Has Kobe ever been the sole reason his team lost one of those finals? no. did kobe ever quit on the lakers in the playoffs? no. wade and bosh did their part against dallas, lebron failed to show up. he let deshawn stevenson and the others get in his head and is the sole reason the heat lost to dallas. while he played like shit in the Cleveland SA finals, you can't completely hold that against him because his team wasn't all that great. i rest my case.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
we all have our opinions. as someone that has played basketball my whole life and continue to do so in rec leagues, i feel lebrons acting, flopping, and bitching isn't good for the game and that isn't what it's about. i like watching basketball...if i wanted to see acting i would watch a movie instead.

Thats on the NBA to actually grow some balls and take action. They've been talking about cracking down on flopping, but they have not really done it. If they don't crack down, then flopping will continue, simple as that. Lebron is far from the only player that "acts", "flops", and "bitches", besides, you probably wouldn't be barking if lebron was doing this on the bulls and putting up the numbers he is. Wouldn't hear a peep.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Thats on the NBA to actually grow some balls and take action. They've been talking about cracking down on flopping, but they have not really done it. If they don't crack down, then flopping will continue, simple as that. Lebron is far from the only player that "acts", "flops", and "bitches", besides, you probably wouldn't be barking if lebron was doing this on the bulls and putting up the numbers he is. Wouldn't hear a peep.

You got damn right! Some of this nonsense is just that...nonsense.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I agree and disagree. If Lebroad was a true star, one might think he could be a 'leader' of some sort, and frown on the flopping rather then be the biggest culprit. However, the NBA somewhat condones it, imo, by constantly giving a foul when he flops.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lebron is the best damn player in basketball. The league has seen nothing like him. Making silly pet names for him and putting him down for flopping (a league-wide problem) doesn't cover for his being one of the most, if not THE MOST, physically talented player the NBA has ever seen. Easily could be top 5 all time. Already the best player of his era and the best small forward in league history. Case closed.

Larry-Bird.jpg

Best small forward ever? That's cute.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this case has been closed

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
To quote myself.......

well to be fair he said "rings dont always define your career"

however he didnt say he didnt want a few ;)

case closed

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
well to be fair he said "rings dont always define your career"

however he didnt say he didnt want a few ;)

case closed
To be fair, Lebroad made the move to 'southbeach' with the full intention of winning multiple rings as he demostrated in his ghey little dance celebration in Miami. He did this after the largest NBA FA'cy hype ever. I'd say if he didn't win a bunch of rings, it would kind of be a failure, wouldn't you.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
well hes getting another this year

we're down and out and okc still isnt ready yet

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck are you guys telling others when and how to post. If your case is closed then GTFO! I'll post when I want.

LoL, take it easy there killer. :lol:

[video=youtube;Iu0CEzotKnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu0CEzotKnM[/video]