OT: LeBron James

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Is the case closed or not? I am confused now.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The case will never close because Bear Pride can post whenever and whatever the fuck he wants :troll:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
That's right all you interwebz mothafucka's, welcome to the free world. Heck, we let you post all your Ben Gordon bullshit.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Ben Gordon sucks! Woohoo!

139045709_crop_exact.jpg

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Thats on the NBA to actually grow some balls and take action. They've been talking about cracking down on flopping, but they have not really done it. If they don't crack down, then flopping will continue, simple as that. Lebron is far from the only player that "acts", "flops", and "bitches", besides, you probably wouldn't be barking if lebron was doing this on the bulls and putting up the numbers he is. Wouldn't hear a peep.

flopping is a problem. lebron isn't the only one that does it and there are people out there, even a certain someone on his team(battier) that does it more. so you like seeing people that do that? lebron is lebron, he is held to a higher standard. he flings his body like he's made of rubber after brushing on someone. you don't see derrick rose out there doing that. i wouldn't mind saying it if he was on the bulls...i like watching basketball, not acting. i respect the players that don't go to that in order to get a bogus call. jordan didn't need to do it. i guess being someone that actually played the sport my whole life i actually respect it and don't like seeing that shit. lebron used to be my favorite player...i had lebron posters and jerseys of his years before he left cleveland and i even went to cleveland on several occasions JUST to see him alone. now i have completely lost respect.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree and disagree. If Lebroad was a true star, one might think he could be a 'leader' of some sort, and frown on the flopping rather then be the biggest culprit. However, the NBA somewhat condones it, imo, by constantly giving a foul when he flops.

Would you consider Chris Paul a leader? Doesn't he flop quite a bit?

From what i've seen, guys who are considered "leaders" tend to try to take more charges because they are willing to sacrifice themselves on defense for the team and want to set an example. Often, if it looks like there may be contact, but no contact actually occurs, these "leader" characters may be inclined to exaggerate the contact. It happens. Battier is another example. But these guys, like Battier and Paul, probably take more charges than they do flops, but certainly they do flop.

And yes, i still think flopping, especially ridiculous exaggeration of contact, should not be encouraged. But again, that's on the NBA to take initiative.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
flopping is a problem. lebron isn't the only one that does it and there are people out there, even a certain someone on his team(battier) that does it more. so you like seeing people that do that? lebron is lebron, he is held to a higher standard. he flings his body like he's made of rubber after brushing on someone. you don't see derrick rose out there doing that. i wouldn't mind saying it if he was on the bulls...i like watching basketball, not acting. i respect the players that don't go to that in order to get a bogus call. jordan didn't need to do it. i guess being someone that actually played the sport my whole life i actually respect it and don't like seeing that shit. lebron used to be my favorite player...i had lebron posters and jerseys of his years before he left cleveland and i even went to cleveland on several occasions JUST to see him alone. now i have completely lost respect.
A. see my other reply
B. Derrick probably shouldn't be "flinging his body around" that much regardless, for obvious reasons
C. The nature of fouling was different when Jordan was playing You had a bit more leeway on defense with hand checks and clipping, so imo i think there was less of a need to flop.

Last edited:

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron is actually doing his damage at the PF position this year. But nevertheless, LeBron is having a better year at that position than any PF in the history of the NBA.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Lebron may be the best most talented player of his era and for the times, but I'm tired of people like Hue crowning him as the best of all time..
Michael Jordan is hands down.
And I'm not saying M.J is the best of all time because of how many rings he has or stats.....
If you measured a player by rings then Bill Russell would be and he's not the best player of all time.
When measuring a player as "the best of all time", I measure a player on physical talent, impact, superhuman qualities on the court, clutchness, strength, durability, basketball IQ, competitive nature, LOYALTY, heart, will power, origionality,what he does for his team, Brand name, impact in the league and outside abroad(nationwide), what he's done for his orginization as a whole,
personality, and most importantly, Legacy left behind long after retirement............Nobody has made as much of an impact in the history of sports like Jordan. Lebron doesn't win in any catatgory I just mentioned.......
When analize Lebron in every catagory I've mentioned, Lebron just doesn't add up yet when compared to Michael Jeffry Jordan and probably never fully will.....I doesn't matter if he wins 10 titles........Not Kobe, not Lebron or anyone will change a whole sport and have the Impact Jordan had, ever......That can't be cloned.....Lebron and Kobe themselves immitate and try to be like Mike.
Lebron is not the greatest basketball player of all time and even he knows that, how come you don't?
......So stop with you're preaching Lebron the best of all time shit Hue.....His legacy isn't complete yet........wait until he retires and weigh out the impact he's left behind in every catagory I've mentioned. Respectfully, Mr. Hueheffna, and truely ask yoursef, is Lebron the greatest of al time, and when you close you're eyes, you will see the Jordan Brand Logo............
Lebrons a great player, but he's no Jordan...............................................Case Closed.
jordan_logo-500x371.jpg

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
However .... :)
I'm a little disappointed that no one else caught Reggie Miller at the ASG saying what MJ told him about Lebroad. I've been waiting for someone bring this up, but I guess that can be hard with bron's cock in your mouth.......

Reggie said he spoke with MJ, and MJ said that he had studied LBJ a little. MJ said he NOTICED that when LBJ goes to his right, he can drive to the basket like a muthafucka! Then he said that when LBJ went to his left, he ALWAYS PULLED UP FOR A JUMPER! MJ then said, per Reggie, that he would just over play LBJ to his right.

I found this super interesting and I will be watching this!!!!

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a little disappointed that no one else caught Reggie Miller at the ASG saying what MJ told him about Lebroad. I've been waiting for someone bring this up, but I guess that can be hard with bron's cock in your mouth.......

Reggie said he spoke with MJ, and MJ said that he had studied LBJ a little. MJ said he NOTICED that when LBJ goes to his right, he can drive to the basket like a muthafucka! Then he said that when LBJ went to his left, he ALWAYS PULLED UP FOR A JUMPER! MJ then said, per Reggie, that he would just over play LBJ to his right.

I remember Reggie saying this. And now I think about it: I can´t remember seing Lebron do a one handed jam with his left hand!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron may be the best most talented player of his era and for the times, but I'm tired of people like Hue crowning him as the best of all time..
Michael Jordan is hands down.
And I'm not saying M.J is the best of all time because of how many rings he has or stats.....
If you measured a player by rings then Bill Russell would be and he's not the best player of all time.
When measuring a player as "the best of all time", I measure a player on physical talent, impact, superhuman qualities on the court, clutchness, strenght, durability, what he does for his team, Brand name, impact in the league and outside abroad(nationwide), what he's done for his orginization as a whole,
personality, and most important Legacy left behind long after retirement.......Nobody has made as much of an impact in the history of sports like Jordan.
When analize Lebron in every catagory I've mentioned, Lebron just doesn't add up yet when compared to Michael Jeffry Jordan and probably never fully will.....I doesn't matter if he wins 10 titles........
o one will in our lifetime........Lebron is not the greatest basketball player of all time and even he knows that, how come you don't?
......So stop with you're preaching Lebron the best of all time shit Hue.....His legacy isn't complete yet........wait until he retires and weigh out the impact he's left behind in every catagory I've mentioned. Respectfully, Mr. Hueheffna, and truely ask yoursef, is Lebron the greatest of al time, and when you close you're eyes, you will see the Jordan Brand Logo............
Lebrons a great player, but he's no Jordan...............................................Case Closed.
jordan_logo-500x371.jpg

Dude...don't purposely be a dumb ass and put words in my mouth. I have never stated that Lebron was a better player than Jordan...never said it. Now I know you are lying because you lied on me. Find someone else to use as a strawman if you want to flip flop on your views or whatever, keep my name out of that shit.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I remember Reggie saying this. And now I think about it: I can´t remember seing Lebron do a one handed jam with his left hand!
That's one of the things MJ always said about Pip as well. Pip could go to the hoop as good as anyone, even MJ's other fav, Worthy. I find this awesome that MJ pointed this out!!! Put Butler on LJ and have him over play him and see what happens is what I say. I suggest everyone watch tomorrow night when we play them. Very interesting to say the least!

deansouthpaw

Liked Posts:
Any logical person wouldn't.

No love loss to Rose because he's great, but Lebron is obviously physically and skillfully greater.

If Lebron was offered to us for Rose, id do the deal without thought....

I would never. I understand your "logic", but DRose's heart is way more exciting for me to cheer for as a Bulls fan and as a Chicagoan. It honestly doesn't get any better for me. A ring for a DRose-lead Bulls team would be much more fulfilling than 19 rings won by that weak-minded clown in Miami.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Jordan actually said it a few days before the ASG. Reggie was just being a commentator and talking about it. And, it's fairly true. Pippen said the almost the same thing last year when he was asked how to defend LeBron.