OT: Lions in trouble

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Lions are projected for their 2nd winning season in a row. This could lead to Dan Campbell being fired, as the last time a coach (caldwell) led them to back to back winning seasons he was shown the door. This is a franchise that has shown a disdain for winning games. Campbell better tread lightly with his kneecap eating.

@nc0gnet0

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nothing is the NFL has screamed racism louder than when the Lions fired Caldwell. Hey, black guy is finding some success, better hire a white guy who wants to eat human flesh instead.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing is the NFL has screamed racism louder than when the Lions fired Caldwell. Hey, black guy is finding some success, better hire a white guy who wants to eat human flesh instead.
You truly are clueless, aren't you? Lovie Smith says hi.
And BTW dorkchop, Lions did not fire Caldwell and hire Campbell.
Please, stop licking the windows in your slum apartment.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you post in a Bear's forum?
LMAO, always 2–3 threads on the Lions right here, on the first page of posts even.
Good stuff.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
They hired a Rocket Scientist before the Zombie

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
LMAO, always 2–3 threads on the Lions right here, on the first page of posts even.
Good stuff.

2-3 solid posts on real good Lions stories huh? Or threads ownin and jonin on you? Keep being a good little ccs ho.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lovie Smith was in Chicago for almost a decade and the only reason he got that final year was because he was forced onto a new GM. Its not even close to comparable to what they did to Jim Caldwell.

And correct, i forgot about Patricia, another white idiot who was way worse than Caldwell. At least he preferred to eat pencils and not other people.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Good stuff.
Because you're a Bears fan posing as a Lions fan to troll. This has been proven.

And LOL @ you always getting triggered. You can absolutely count on it like the Lions never winning a playoff game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lovie Smith was in Chicago for almost a decade and the only reason he got that final year was because he was forced onto a new GM. Its not even close to comparable to what they did to Jim Caldwell.

And correct, i forgot about Patricia, another white idiot who was way worse than Caldwell. At least he preferred to eat pencils and not other people.
Give me a break, you're a pathetic stooge that likes to play the racist card any chance he gets. The Lovie/Caldwell circumstances are identical. Anybody but a moron could see that. And by the way, who is Campbell's boss?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Lovie was fired cause his offenses were terrible. He kept hiring his pals over real coaches and the Bears brass got sick of them never going anywhere. You really tried to claim he was fired for his skin color?
You dumb.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Give me a break, you're a pathetic stooge that likes to play the racist card any chance he gets. The Lovie/Caldwell circumstances are identical. Anybody but a moron could see that. And by the way, who is Campbell's boss?
A guy who didn't fire Jim Caldwell.
Post number two in this thread. Or did you forget that already too?
Doesn't say anything that would suggest i forgot that the Bears fired Lovie who was the Bears coach for 9 years. Thanks!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lovie was fired cause his offenses were terrible. He kept hiring his pals over real coaches and the Bears brass got sick of them never going anywhere. You really tried to claim he was fired for his skin color?
You dumb.
No dumbass, I never made that implication, one of your fellow lemmings did.
Get a clue and learn how to read.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: