legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Also, " 49ers assistant general manager Adam Peters and a delegation of staff will attend Ohio State's to watch Fields."

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Keep in mind its lying season. Really the more "smoke" there is these days the more skeptical you should be. The 49ers didn't move up quite high enough to be in charge of their own draft destiny, or perhaps they know for a fact the New York Jets are taking Justin Fields. Maybe the 49ers haven't made up their mind about any one player, but have made up their mind that the Jimmy Gabagool experience has run its course and a replacement is absolutely necessary.

The big winner here though is Mac Jones, who now seems certain to go in the top ten.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Terrible year to need a qb for bears. Unreal how many may be taken in top 10 or 15.

I hope they all bust bc I’m going to be bitter as fuck

just have this feeling mac jones is going to be really good and im gonna just be bitter about it in the future. this is why the team was better off losing more last season

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Terrible year to need a qb for bears. Unreal how many may be taken in top 10 or 15.

I hope they all bust bc I’m going to be bitter as fuck

Uh you may be new here but in case you missed it the Bears already have their QB1.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
There could be an opening for the Bears to trade up for Fields if they are high enough on him. He might be there at pick 5 or 6. Would take a big trade but he is a great looking prospect.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There could be an opening for the Bears to trade up for Fields if they are high enough on him. He might be there at pick 5 or 6. Would take a big trade but he is a great looking prospect.

sounds about on par for the bears

qb falls, we trade up and then he becomes a bust

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Send 3 ones to Cincinnati and Fields could where blue and orange.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
just have this feeling mac jones is going to be really good and im gonna just be bitter about it in the future. this is why the team was better off losing more last season
Well if Mac Jones actually goes third overall the Bears never had a shot at him anyways.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Fields has a chance to be the best QB in this draft.
So does Kellen Mond or Kyle Trask. Nobody knows what is going to happen, quarterback evaluations are subject to this sort of collective mania where people let their imaginations carry them away. Chances are all of these quarterbacks are going to be mostly shitty, a couple might be average. It's unlikely any will be star level guys who can carry a team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields has a chance to be the best QB in this draft.

To be fair, you could say that about any of the top 5 qb's, pretty much.

This is as top heavy and diverse a qb draft I've seen. All 5 of these dudes have different play styles.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Fields looks a lot more like Watson / Mahomes on the field than Trask or Mond.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mac and others are being completely overrated. Fields & TLaw are the only real deals.

While I do think Mac is overrated, I trust whatever Shanny does. To me the guy is the best offensive mind in football.

Also, if this actually happens the bears better be finding someone to trade up to 4/5 and take fields.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields looks a lot more like Watson / Mahomes on the field than Trask or Mond.

Fields has as much potential as anyone in this draft, including lawrence. Lawrence and him were basically 1a/1b coming out of high school.