OT: Mac Jones going at 3?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@TheWinman calling himself the winman is like LeBron calling himself the GOAT with a losing Finals record
Be careful, bringing up Lebrons pathetic final record is akin to telling beehivers Beyoncés music is mediocre

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
@TheWinman calling himself the winman is like LeBron calling himself the GOAT with a losing Finals record
Using a finals record to judge an NBA player is the obvious sign of a low IQ basketball fan.

Apparently it's better to not make the playoffs than it is to drag a garbage squad to the finals and lose, LOL.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Using a finals record to judge an NBA player is the obvious sign of a low IQ basketball fan.

Apparently it's better to not make the playoffs than it is to drag a garbage squad to the finals and lose, LOL.
Agreed. Those Miami squads were trash.

I bet you think Kelly is a better QB than Montana

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Which garbage squad did he have beside his first Cavs team?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Ah yes, 4 of his 10 finals appearances, where he didn't have a losing record. Stick to football.
Nobody remember the losers. LeBron doesn't even have the most championships in "LeBron's era" lmao
I think my favorite is people proclaiming LeBron is the best when he surpassed Kareem for most points, yet not many were proclaiming Kareem as the best lol. LeBron having the most points and most TOs is akin to Favre having the most TDs and most INTs in his time. When he retires and the next big thing comes, are they gonna call him the next LeBron?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Which garbage squad did he have beside his first Cavs team?
Probably that Lakers squad that needed a play-in, a pandemic, and a bubble with no fans and no pressure. Glorified exhibition championship lmao

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Which was promptly disposed of by the Spurs.
I love when people talk about his consecutive finals appearances, as if colluding to have the best players in the conference on one team and then dominating said conference is some sort of accomplishment. When they did that and promptly lost to Dallas was when the GOAT discussion went out the window. Him and KD are mentally weak. The best players don't avoid the grind and go join guys that have already been on the mountain top while in their prime. This is why LeBron constantly has to flap his gums about his greatness and KD is always fighting randos on twitter.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”​

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Nobody remember the losers. LeBron doesn't even have the most championships in "LeBron's era" lmao
I think my favorite is people proclaiming LeBron is the best when he surpassed Kareem for most points, yet not many were proclaiming Kareem as the best lol. LeBron having the most points and most TOs is akin to Favre having the most TDs and most INTs in his time. When he retires and the next big thing comes, are they gonna call him the next LeBron?
Clearly, Emmitt Smith >>> Walter Payton

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I love when people talk about his consecutive finals appearances, as if colluding to have the best players in the conference on one team and then dominating said conference is some sort of accomplishment. When they did that and promptly lost to Dallas was when the GOAT discussion went out the window. Him and KD are mentally weak. The best players don't avoid the grind and go join guys that have already been on the mountain top while in their prime. This is why LeBron constantly has to flap his gums about his greatness and KD is always fighting randos on twitter.

“When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.”​

The thing about the Heat and '10s Cavs teams was that there was no real threat to them. Maybe the Bulls that first year, but even still they were so heavily dependent upon Rose that if you took him out. Forget about it.

Don't get me started on KD.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The thing about the Heat and '10s Cavs teams was that there was no real threat to them. Maybe the Bulls that first year, but even still they were so heavily dependent upon Rose that if you took him out. Forget about it.

Don't get me started on KD.
Everyone talks about there being more talent now, but when they all join forces on a few teams, it completely waters down the league. Not sure why people fail to see that.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Probably that Lakers squad that needed a play-in, a pandemic, and a bubble with no fans and no pressure. Glorified exhibition championship lmao

Ahh, yes, the Mickey Mouse title. Older team that can't stay healthy, gets a 3 month break middle of the season and then wins when there's no travel.