OT: New Year's Day Bowls

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your missing the point. You only have to be an average QB in NYC for your price, endorcements, and popularity to explode. You don’t have to elite. Just average. If one of those franchise actually gets an elite QB, he will be the NFL poster boy! Imagine if Rodgers was a NYC QB . Yuck!
Yeah, never see Rodgers, Mayfield, Mahomes, Wilson, Murray etc in commercials. It's always Darnold, Darnold, Darnold. He so much more popular. Hahahaha

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hope Dabo enjoys his Sunday Sermon! @sevvy

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Yeah, never see Rodgers, Mayfield, Mahomes, Wilson, Murray etc in commercials. It's always Darnold, Darnold, Darnold. He so much more popular. Hahahaha

Its amazing how much Darnald gets press and he’s not even average. The QBs you mentioned are elite, not average. Image if any one of them was in NYC, it would be unbearable. It’s undeniable. You only have to be average in NYC. Ask Eli.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its amazing how much Donald gets press and he’s not even average. The QBs you mentioned are elite, not average. Image if any one of them was in NYC, it would be unbearable.
If Darnold got anywhere near the press you say, you wouldn't think his name is Donald. I'd not call Mayfield and Murray elite either.

Last edited:

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All of this just makes me think of how much they screwed over Indiana.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of this just makes me think of how much they screwed over Indiana.
that's exactly what I was thinking. Northwestern barely lost to Ohio State, and they went out and destroyed an SEC team today. Indiana also barely lost to Ohio State and they didn't get a New Years day bowl. They underrated the Big Ten this year in my opinion

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
that's exactly what I was thinking. Northwestern barely lost to Ohio State, and they went out and destroyed an SEC team today. Indiana also barely lost to Ohio State and they didn't get a New Years day bowl. They underrated the Big Ten this year in my opinion
You can thank the Big 10 presidents for that

Bust

Liked Posts:
ND Football,. 1-20 vs top 5 teams since 2000

Perma ban them from all bowl games!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Scott van pelt is here (cue montell jordan music)

Last edited: