Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Lawerence sucking to stay out of Jacksonville Lol I don’t blame him
Why do you think he’d rather go to the Jets? The high taxes? Bigger clusterfuck of an org than the Jaguars are.

Jacksonville has better weather, closer to his family, more laid-back media market, and no state income tax.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you think he’d rather go to the Jets? The high taxes? Bigger clusterfuck of an org than the Jaguars are.

Jacksonville has better weather, closer to his family, more laid-back media market, and no state income tax.
I'm sure Lawrence prefers Jags. Do people not remember him hint he didn't want the Jets early on? Also think Jets were thinking Lawrence or nothing at QB, at least with the 1st round pick. Could see Fields go to Denver, Carolina or Detroit.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
No one cares about the Jets. People will start caring about Jacksonville when Lawrence goes there. Just like people started to care about Indy when Peyton went there.

lol are you kidding? The Jets get over blown attention while being a bottom feeder for the majority of the last 50 years. Why? Because it’s a NYC team! This goes for ALL NYC teams. It’s the biggest market in the country on the biggest stage in the world.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Right when Clemson makes it interesting, Fields throws that fucking bomb. Jesus.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nothing good in Jacksonville. New York City is the biggest stage in the world.

Yeah, that makes sense. Way better market. But the Jets seem like they've been the biggest shitshow in the NFL for a long time.

I guess if you're going to go play for a complete trainwreck of an organization, it's best to do it in a big market. Lol.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
lol are you kidding? The Jets get over blown attention while being a bottom feeder for the majority of the last 50 years. Why? Because it’s a NYC team! This goes for ALL NYC teams. It’s the biggest market in the country on the biggest stage in the world.
Again, why does that matter? If Lawrence kills it in Jacksonville, do you really think any of that makes a difference? Peyton, Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Elway and countless others I’m sure didn’t/don’t have a problem playing in a city in a smaller market. Not playing for a team in ‘the biggest market’ doesn’t mean shit if he ends up being good.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that makes sense. Way better market. But the Jets seem like they've been the biggest shitshow in the NFL for a long time.

I guess if you're going to go play for a complete trainwreck of an organization, it's best to do it in a big market. Lol.
Actually makes no sense. It's like saying the NFL isn't a big enough stage in itself and that QBs have a better chance of fame and success going to the Jets even though their history of QBs is no better than the Bears'. Have to go back close to 50 years to Joe Namath, who wasn't really as great as portrayed and Jets actually played in NY city back then, not in East Rutherford, NJ.

Have QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes etc. suffered a bit from not playing in NY?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Again, why does that matter? If Lawrence kills it in Jacksonville, do you really think any of that makes a difference? Peyton, Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Elway and countless others I’m sure didn’t/don’t have a problem playing in a city in a smaller market. Not playing for a team in ‘the biggest market’ doesn’t mean shit if he ends up being good.

Your missing the point. You only have to be an average QB in NYC for your price, endorcements, and popularity to explode. You don’t have to elite. Just average. If one of those franchise actually gets an elite QB, he will be the NFL poster boy! Imagine if Rodgers was a NYC QB . Yuck!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields FU game couldn’t be more impressive.