OT: Patrick Mahomes on Kimmel

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
OT: Patrick Mahomes on Kimmel

Even though this thread seemingly turned into a Mahomes-Watson vs Trubz-type thread.

I wanna go on record again and say I want Trubz to succeed. Would I have drafted him..... no, his "resume and
accomplishments" were not in line with the other 2 guys, IMO.

But we have Trubz and I don't want him to fail and be another
"jay c". I don't want us to be in another situation where we need
to find another Qb.

I'm sure we can all agree on this as Bear fans.
Your best post. *chills*

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, nice try. I flat out quoted run and shoot, he deleted his posts twice that I noticed and my quotation of what he said was wiped from my post. But don't let me stop you from doing your troll mod thing.

run and shoot is not a troll though. He's just an idiot.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
xero's claims seem off. I deleted my first test post, but the quote is still there in test 2 post.

But that doesn't change the fact that run and shoot is an idiot

That’s what I figured. Thank you for testing this out for us.

@xer0h0ur kindly take your conspiracy bullshit out of my thread. There’s literally a conspiracy thread in the bar for you and @Spartan to jerk off in.

Thanks

Last edited:

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Man... I can't believe the Bears didn't draft Aaron Rodgers. He was right there and they passed him up for Cedric Benson! Cedric freaking Benson! Man... Jerry Angelo was such a moron. It was so Obvious Aaron was going to be a Hall of Famer. We should all take a moment of silence to pout over it!
How dare you. Are you trying to diminish the collective IQ and schtick of so many of the well respected members on this board? That’s almost as bad as saying the Bears whiffed 5 times in 2000 on Tom Brady. Shame. Shame. Shame.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I watched run and shoot post, I posted, his post was gone, he posted again, I posted again and then that post was gone again. So if its not the software a mod is fucking with him. In either event I don't care enough about it to screenshot you idiots fucking around. Have fun with it.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I watched run and shoot post, I posted, his post was gone, he posted again, I posted again and then that post was gone again. So if its not the software a mod is fucking with him. In either event I don't care enough about it to screenshot you idiots fucking around. Have fun with it.
*fake news*

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Again, run and shoot is the idiot. Who is "you idiots"?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

You watched him post that? Does that mean you went over to his house and watched him post through the window? I’m unsure how else you would watch someone post.

At any rate please move your perverted conspiracy nonsense out of my thread please.

Thanks

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No problem. I'll leave you to your circlejerk.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
In the "Serious Posters" Forum you can bitch about things like 3rd and 7 calls that ended up having no affect on the game.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trubisky racked up 12 wins with an elite defense and the coach of the year.

Watson has a terrible oline and head coach.

Mahomes has a terrible defense.

Trubisky was carried to 12 wins while Watson and Mahomes carried their teams to 11 and 13 wins respectively. Look at the rest of the stats for the real picture.
It’s called a football team for a reason. That’s why you have an offense, defense, special teams. You can’t put blame on Mitch because the Bears defense was great. All I ever hear about these so-called future hall of game quarterbacks is that they were given excuses. The Bears had the 9th best offense in the entire NFL ( pro-football reference).....but only because of the defense?? Carried my fucking ass.....Houstons defense was 4th overall in scoring defense......Houstons defense was the 3rd best rushing defense in the NFL..... SMDH