1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They have screens for that.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need a Laura Branigan sub forum......if CCS is running out of space I think the Cubs Forum is for rent.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
We need a Laura Branigan sub forum......if CCS is running out of space I think the Cubs Forum is for rent.

The current Cubs Forum topic 'du jour' is how the 1969 Cubs didn't collapse because the Mets had to win a lot of games to overtake them....so I'm thinking a Laura Branigan discussion might actually improve the baseball talk over there.

big losing streak just made it look like a collapse.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The current Cubs Forum topic 'du jour' is how the 1969 Cubs didn't collapse because the Mets had to win a lot of games to overtake them....so I'm thinking a Laura Branigan discussion might actually improve the baseball talk over there.

The Cubs forum may be the only other forum on CCS with as many dumb posters/thoughts as the Bears board.

I kind of get get the meatball/smoothbrane mentality that football fans have due to the violent nature of the sport. But baseball? Very odd.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
The Cubs forum may be the only other forum on CCS with as many dumb posters/thoughts as the Bears board.

I kind of get get the meatball/smoothbrane mentality that football fans have due to the violent nature of the sport. But baseball? Very odd.

At least the Bears board eventually supplies you with good content...sometimes you just have to be patient. I am still waiting for anything thought-provoking to be posited on the Cubs Forum. Not sure if this most recent post counts...

This wouldn't be news on most teams. This holds the same water as the ball between Buckner's legs.

At that time both teams were in droughts and both blew it. But every year there is a team that blows it to one degree to another for various reasons.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Here she is with Robert Smith.

75886a4a16284ce80779c29a24c7af53.jpg
Bwahahahahaha Bwahahahahaha Bwahahahahaha

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Look who the moderator is over there

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky racked up 12 wins with an elite defense and the coach of the year.

Watson has a terrible oline and head coach.

Mahomes has a terrible defense.

Trubisky was carried to 12 wins while Watson and Mahomes carried their teams to 11 and 13 wins respectively. Look at the rest of the stats for the real picture.

Not saying that Mitch is better, because as of right now he is not, but Mahomes did have better offensive weapons than Trubs did (TE especially).

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There aren’t really any excuses to make. The two games Parkey “cost” the Bears were partially because of Trubisky’s shortcomings. In the Miami game he threw a boneheaded pick in the endzone and the Philly game he only put up 15 points going into that final kick. Mahomes literally put up 51 points against the Rams and it still wasn’t enough to win because of his terrible defense. Mahomes and Watson have more glaring holes on their rosters that they have to cover up and they still put up better numbers (significantly better in some areas) than Trubisky which proves they’re far better.
How many fumbles and INTS did Mahomes have in the game against the rams? How many points were scored on the Chiefs defense because of those turnovers? Minimum of 14 points were from Mahomes turnovers in which he has 5 in that game.