OT: Play GM

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="218372" data-time="1388787647">
<div>

Thanks!.  Too bad the 'hawks don't play Home in Feb.  Last time I was in the UC Lindros--as a Flyer was playing against Chelios.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

That is a long time there. I haven't been to a game this year living in Chicago. The games are a lot of cash and in this case I am choosing an authentic jersey I've wanted for years instead of the game experience. </p>

</p>

I will get to one soon though.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My bro's the lucky one though. He managed to get 100 level ickets to the Stadium Series.  I can't afford it or the vacation this year what with everything else this summer.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
921317_10152115749978258_1266377192_o.jpg
My new Saad from Pro Jersey.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awesome Paul! Great choice, he's a keeper.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess you guys haven't heard the Saad for Turris trade talks.       :eek:rcs-buttshake:</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Well I went to Pro Jersey on Saturday and bought a Seabrook authentic. They sent it to the warehouse and I will be picking it up in 4 weeks hopefully. The store itself was awesome, but the guy who was working the Hawks jerseys was a dick. Short answers, condescending, and wasn't too concerned that I was about to spend $350 dollars.</p>

</p>

I know that he doesn't know who is actually buying and who is looking, but he certainly would never help selling something to me.</p>

</p>

The rest of the dudes working were cool and the store was pretty awesome, just the guy working the Hawks jerseys....</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time I have been in there I haven't seen anyone manning the Hawks jersey corner.  Everyone else seems pretty cool.</p>

Next jersey I get will be the NY Ranger darker blue.

Did you get a chance to see the Stadium Series jerseys?

They look like shit.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
The Stadium Series sweaters are heinous.</p>

</p>

My next purchase will involve a trip to Gunzo's to get a white CCM Secord. I've decided this is making the transition from "want" to "need".</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="218479" data-time="1389039405">
<div>

Every time I have been in there I haven't seen anyone manning the Hawks jersey corner.  Everyone else seems pretty cool.</p>

Next jersey I get will be the NY Ranger darker blue.

Did you get a chance to see the Stadium Series jerseys?

They look like shit.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea, the guy was stamping on letters and numbers for one jersey and seemed overwhelmed by the fact that he was working. When I asked him some simple questions about the authentics hanging above him he was bothered and answered like a dick. But yea everyone else was cool. I asked if he could stamp a Finals patch on there and he goes, "(shrug) if you could get me one, I had over 700 in two weeks ago...all gone (followed by awkward staring, do you need anything else look)"</p>

</p>

His response to me mentioning going somewhere else after he told me about the 4 week wait was, "you will not find them any where else, you know the NHL is not making them right? You will go online, think your getting a deal and get ripped off by a knockoff." I didn't wanna tell this guy to quit being a douche, just told him I know what a fake jersey is....hence why I am dropping fucking $350 at your store. Also the NHL is making the authentics again, I know since I've been trying to buy one since they stopped a year back and started again. There were a few more short exchanges all of which contained little things like that.</p>

</p>

When I drive 45 minutes to get to the store, that little crap pretty much turns me away from being a returning customer. However, I do have a very expensive pick up there in about 4 weeks so hopefully that'll go smooth.</p>

</p>

And yes, the stadium series jerseys are absolutely awful. The replicas literally look like the Indianhead was printed on paper by a printer running out of color ink, and then slapped on the jersey.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="218481" data-time="1389040581">
<div>

The Stadium Series sweaters are heinous.</p>

</p>

My next purchase will involve a trip to Gunzo's to get a white CCM Secord. I've decided this is making the transition from "want" to "need".</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

When does the Reebok contract run out?</p>

</p>

I am hoping CCM gets back on making the jerseys so the replicas are acceptable again. </p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="218485" data-time="1389041834">
<div>

When does the Reebok contract run out?</p>

</p>

I am hoping CCM gets back on making the jerseys so the replicas are acceptable again. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

2016. Look for Bauer to go all in on getting the next deal.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="218487" data-time="1389042381">
<div>

2016. Look for Bauer to go all in on getting the next deal.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

All I care about is them returning the patches, indianhead and numbering to fabric and not plastic. </p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="218488" data-time="1389042959">
<div>

All I care about is them returning the patches, indianhead and numbering to fabric and not plastic. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The authentics are fabric??</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="218495" data-time="1389054933">
<div>

The authentics are fabric??</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Whatever the hell it is, cloth type stuff. Still can't think of the word, the CCM replicas didn't have cheap plastic all over it. I am just hoping they go back to it.</p>