OT: Political Post......Presidential Ticket '24

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isn't a thing except for in your cope world.

BTW, are you getting NERVOUS about Odunze?

More nervous than fathers finding out where you live?
Hey, bud. How you doing?

I've got everyone off ignore for the new season. Looking forward to the Food Blog!

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eat a dick, but 18+ dicks only please.
I have had you on ignore for what? A year or two at least.

Are you still seething about something? What is it? Maybe I can help you move on emotionally.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have had you on ignore for what? A year or two at least.

Are you still seething about something? What is it? Maybe I can help you move on emotionally.
You've had me on fake ignore for however long you say. Cool that you're admitting to reading my posts though I guess 🤷 fyi, you've been posting in threads I make, for years.

Cope harder, Sigma

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You've had me on fake ignore for however long you say. Cool that you're admitting to reading my posts though I guess 🤷 fyi, you've been posting in threads I make, for years.

Cope harder, Sigma
Sorry, bud. I haven't looked at anything. What post of yours did I admit to reading?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Cope harder, Sigma

He took everyone off ignore because he couldn't ignore his craving for humiliation.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I apologize @HeHateMe. Let me clear up the confusion...

Yes, long established threads like Grimson's Ukraine thread, I have to hit "show hidden posts" to post in them. But as soon as the page loads the ignored posters go right back to being hidden. I'm not going to create separate threads for something that's well established. Also, I'll look to see if an IGT has already been created, so I don't create a duplicate - hope that helps!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He took everyone off ignore because he couldn't ignore his craving for humiliation.
He's going to be banned anyways for his Odunze take. Hopefully he doesn't violate his parole.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
He's going to be banned anyways for his Odunze take. Hopefully he doesn't violate his parole.

It must be tough living with an ankle monitor and having needed to move out of his mom's basement because her house is too close to an elementary school.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Oh, I apologize @HeHateMe. Let me clear up the confusion...

Yes, long established threads like Grimson's Ukraine thread, I have to hit "show hidden posts" to post in them. But as soon as the page loads the ignored posters go right back to being hidden. I'm not going to create separate threads for something that's well established. Also, I'll look to see if an IGT has already been created, so I don't create a duplicate - hope that helps!
Aka fake ignore.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It must be tough living with an ankle monitor and having needed to move out of his mom's basement because her house is too close to an elementary school.
You seem angry. Do you want to discuss the Bears?