OT: Political Post......Presidential Ticket '24

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A gentle reminder that no one talks about Fields outside of him potentially bringing the Bears a 4th... except you.

You're the Fields Stan.
I wouldn't want to talk about H1M either if I was you...🤣

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you call BR a “Sigma,” @HeHateMe ? My 12 year old told me that’s a good thing. A sigma has reached the zenith of coolness. The exact opposite of BR.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did you call BR a “Sigma,” @HeHateMe ? My 12 year old told me that’s a good thing. A sigma has reached the zenith of coolness. The exact opposite of BR.

You’ve got one of those too eh? It’s like they speak another language sometimes. 😂

Reactions: DC

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah it was facetious. Can't believe your bot is 12 now lol. Time flies! My kids greet me with "sup Sigma" every day. Also, skibidi. 😉

• Love
Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah it was facetious. Can't believe your bot is 12 now lol. Time flies! My kids greet me with "sup Sigma" every day. Also, skibidi. 😉
Skibidi toilet rizzler! Boy is warming up for a tackle football game as we speak. Time flies!

I am the sigma rizzler.