OT: Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow, nothing has even been mentioned that Kraft and the others knew these girls were victims of sex trafficking and/or underage. But, so many just want to assume. smfh

****in piece of **** you implying Kraft is some sort of victim? Lie down and rot.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
read all the posts in here. People have certainly posted thinking he was part of sex trafficking, thus they wouldn't have said he should lose his team
And you are posting with a lot of certainty that this incident had nothing to do with sex trafficking.

Who are you trying to defend? Some degenerate billionaire or your own trips to the "massage parlor"?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If it was legal, it would then be covered by labor laws etc... If chicks just want money because they love sex, then really what's the issue?

This is exactly what I was saying. If it was legal you would not have strung out dope feens. There are plenty of clean girls that would love to make an average of $600 per day. How long do you think it took to jerk off Bob Kraft? 15 minutes? Theses girls only have to put in 1 or 2 hours of actual work per day.

I’m not saying it would be for everyone, but I think some of you would be surprised how many women don’t mind doing theses acts. I would imagine free a few months of making $10-15k per month they start to enjoy providing the whole fantasy aspect or thy get out of the business.l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course your ugly old ass would find solicitation of illegal immigrant sex slaves defensible. ****ing gross ass creep. Eat **** ***hole.

Maybe you just missed read but,
I’m pretty sure if it was legal they wouldn’t be illegal immigrants.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe you just missed read but,
I’m pretty sure if it was legal they wouldn’t be illegal immigrants.

Maybe u missed the part that these women are victims of sex slavery that Kraft was paying, not some 6 figure salaried, willing prostitutes.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine being The Winman hoping and wishing for legalized prostitution so billionaire grandpas could get laid without breaking the law lol.

Robeet Kraft would take a dump on your chest and pay goons to dump your ****ing idiot *** into a landfill just for fun, but somehow you would defend him just because he is a dude. Smh.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It was wrong for Kraft, and it's wrong to let it continue. Not hard to understand. Just because "the local municipalities allow them to operate when it's a given that the women providing the services in these parlors are slaves" doesn't mean it's okay for Kraft to be there. Still illegal. And the local authorities SHOULD be in trouble. Especially if they knew it was trafficking not just prostitution.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can be FOR legalizing prostitution AND against sex trafficking.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was wrong for Kraft, and it's wrong to let it continue. Not hard to understand. Just because "the local municipalities allow them to operate when it's a given that the women providing the services in these parlors are slaves" doesn't mean it's okay for Kraft to be there. Still illegal. And the local authorities SHOULD be in trouble. Especially if they knew it was trafficking not just prostitution.

I wasn't saying it's ok...my point, why the fuck would the local municipalities allow it.:whoosh:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Pretty simple... A billionaire should be smarter than this. He’s looking at a substantial fine and suspension.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe u missed the part that these women are victims of sex slavery that Kraft was paying, not some 6 figure salaried, willing prostitutes.

Yeah but it is a stretch to assume Kraft was aware of that. Need more info. I suspect a lot of people don't think stuff like sex slavery happens in America.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but it is a stretch to assume Kraft was aware of that. Need more info. I suspect a lot of people don't think stuff like sex slavery happens in America.

I am not sure that gets him out of the stink of this.

If you break into a home, not knowing the family is home, and they are home then you accept the bigger shit pile that it has become.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is going to get solicitation charges regardless. However, the sex slavery stuff falls on the people running the place.

This would be like trying to charge a customer because the guy flipping burgers is an illegal. Kraft would need to have direct knowledge of their being slaves to be at fault unless Florida has some weird laws.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I am not sure that gets him out of the stink of this.

If you break into a home, not knowing the family is home, and they are home then you accept the bigger shit pile that it has become.

Out of what stink? Legal or PR?

If he was unaware of the trafficking, then you are right in that he is NOT out of the PR stink, but he would be legally clear and only on the hook for solicitation.

In order to nail him for trafficking (or even aiding or abetting trafficking), he would have had to be in a position to see or know or hear something that shows a causal link to the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.

Unless he is an absolute moron, there will be nothing found. And this will be just another reason some people hate the Patriots; the fact that just because there isn't "smoking gun" evidence doesn't mean that some can't just make up their minds and say "HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN!" and hate them all the more now.

Just like a couple of people I know that call Big Ben "Rapes-berger". This looks like it has all the earmarks of going down that way.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is going to get solicitation charges regardless. However, the sex slavery stuff falls on the people running the place.

This would be like trying to charge a customer because the guy flipping burgers is an illegal. Kraft would need to have direct knowledge of their being slaves to be at fault unless Florida has some weird laws.

Charges of course will reflect his role as customer.

The PR stink however he deserves the increased scrutiny that is going to come with the type of establishment he was supporting.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

This. Also, it would not be enough to say he knew they were not citizens since non-citizens have perfectly legitimate work visas all the time. Unless Kraft was an absolute fool and put himself in a position to know something or to incriminate himself by asking "behind the scenes" details in an email or text or something, it will be impossible to prove he knew.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Charges of course will reflect his role as customer.

The PR stink however he deserves the increased scrutiny that is going to come with the type of establishment he was supporting.

I think the PR stink is true in that it does exist but suspect it will be more of the "same ol same ol". The ones who love the Patriots will still love the Patriots and the ones who hate them will still hate them.

For neutral people like me, it will just depend on their view of the types of establishments themselves.

I don't give a crap about solicitation (legalize prostitution is fine by me) but trafficking and slavery should be capital offenses in my opinion (and of which I doubt any evidence will link Kraft to that atrocity - even if he did know it beforehand).

Barring any new developments, I think he will be just fine and the Patriots will be just fine in the long run.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the PR stink is true in that it does exist but suspect it will be more of the "same ol same ol". The ones who love the Patriots will still love the Patriots and the ones who hate them will still hate them.

For neutral people like me, it will just depend on their view of the types of establishments themselves.

I don't give a crap about solicitation (legalize prostitution is fine by me) but trafficking and slavery should be capital offenses in my opinion (and of which I doubt any evidence will link Kraft to that atrocity - even if he did know it beforehand).

Barring any new developments, I think he will be just fine and the Patriots will be just fine in the long run.

I think they are going to hit him with a 500k fine [what does he care] and a joke suspension and call it a day.

Him being linked to this might be the best thing for people who are actually fighting trafficing. Tons of awareness and media attention to a really awful thing.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think they are going to hit him with a 500k fine [what does he care] and a joke suspension and call it a day.

Him being linked to this might be the best thing for people who are actually fighting trafficing. Tons of awareness and media attention to a really awful thing.

I think the legal fine will be a couple hundred dollars and the NFL fine will be 6 game suspension and 1 million dollars. Which is not going to have any effect on a guy worth 6.6 BILLION.

I would be extremely surprised if he had any idea theses girls were sex slaves, if he did I think the NFL would force him to sell the Patriots.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
From Peter King...

“But if the charges against Kraft prove to be true, I believe the Ray Rice precedent will come into play. And that would not be good news for Kraft. I believe if Kraft is found guilty, commissioner Roger Goodell couldn’t give Kraft a hefty fine alone. The problem with a fine of Kraft? The last sitting owner to be seriously sanctioned by Goodell, Indianapolis’ Jim Irsay, was suspended for six games and fined $500,000 for driving while impaired. That sort of fine, on its own, would be the ultimate slap on the wrist to a man Forbes says is worth $6.8 billion. To be exact, $500,000 would be one-fourteenth of 1 percent of Kraft’s worth. Next to nothing, really. That’s part of the reason why I believe Kraft, if he is guilty, is more likely than not to be suspended.

Think back to the Rice case in 2014. Rice, a Ravens running back, had an altercation with his fiancé at an Atlantic City hotel, and Goodell suspended Rice for two games. The light punishment was derided by the public—particularly women’s groups—and Goodell looked feckless when video of the altercation surfaced and showed Rice decking his fiancé with a single punch. The league revised its punishment, suspending Rice indefinitely, but by then it was too late. Goodell was ripped nationally for running an initially shoddy investigation of the case and for being soft on domestic violence.

So now, if Kraft is found to have used prostitutes being employed against their will in a human-trafficking scheme, the commissioner will have two choices:

• Go light on Kraft if there’s no proof he knew the woman or women were employed against their will. That seems unlikely. When the NFL suspends players for using PEDs, even if the supplement was bought over the counter at a reputable vitamin store, players can’t use the excuse that they didn’t know a substance banned by the NFL was part of the supplement. Similarly, I doubt Goodell would accept a defense of “I didn’t know the women were part of a trafficking scheme.” Someone already involved in an illegal activity would not garner empathy for pleading ignorance there.

• Give Kraft a significant sanction—a multi-week (or longer) suspension from all Patriots and league activities, and a fine. This would show the league taking a stand against the burgeoning American issue of human-trafficking (it is already the cause of two highly respected NFL coaches, Mike Tomlin and Frank Reich), as well as showing the public it won’t kid-glove a high-profile owner.

I think it would be the latter. Again, the case is still unproven, and it’s highly likely Goodell will wait to see the corroborating evidence.

But if found culpable, Kraft might be wise to suggest a third option. He has been generous to important causes, small and large. In addition to a multi-week suspension, he could agree to lead an NFL initiative to help fight human trafficking, and provide significant seed money for the project. That might be one way to limit the amount of long-term personal damage. Deadspin reported that Kraft already has supported the fight against human trafficking with a $100,000 donation in 2015 to the Boston-based “My Life My Choice,” which supports human-trafficking victims. This is a desperately needed cause in the United States and the world, and Kraft’s renewed backing of the fight could be crucial in the fight.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/25/nfl-combine-preview-robert-kraft-nfl-fmia-peter-king/

Status
Not open for further replies.