Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

What a better way to get revenge than by coming to play for the Bears :unsure:

:kanye:

“I think he was quietly pissed when they took [Utah State quarterback] Jordan Love a year ago,” Lang said. “The one thing I’ll say about Aaron Rodgers, pretty much the last 10 years of his career he’s wanted that team to just go all-in for one year. ‘Just give me some pieces, let’s just go all-in, let’s trade a future first if we have to get a couple guys. Let’s just go all-in and try to win this thing.’

“And then last year, he hinted at them doing that, ‘Hey, I’m excited, let’s see who they can bring in,’ and they bring in a quarterback. I think that was the ultimate slap to the face when you feel like you’re one piece away from winning the whole thing.”

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
if he demands a trade all kinds of shit will happen

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
if he demands a trade all kinds of shit will happen
It would be a media circus, but ultimately it wouldn't amount to much. The Packers aren't going to trade him, because they aren't idiots, and Rodgers isn't going to quit on the team by sitting out and losing millions until they get rid of him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be a media circus, but ultimately it wouldn't amount to much. The Packers aren't going to trade him, because they aren't idiots, and Rodgers isn't going to quit on the team by sitting out and losing millions until they get rid of him.
maybe...Rodgers strikes me as a person that if he publicly demanded a trade he would mean it.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
As much as I hate Rodgers, he has a point. You are the one of the best players in the league, you have taken your team to the playoffs 10 out of 13 seasons, won 3 MVPs, a super bowl.. and your team drafts a QB in the first round when you need help elsewhere.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

What a better way to get revenge than by coming to play for the Bears :unsure:

:kanye:

“I think he was quietly pissed when they took [Utah State quarterback] Jordan Love a year ago,” Lang said. “The one thing I’ll say about Aaron Rodgers, pretty much the last 10 years of his career he’s wanted that team to just go all-in for one year. ‘Just give me some pieces, let’s just go all-in, let’s trade a future first if we have to get a couple guys. Let’s just go all-in and try to win this thing.’

“And then last year, he hinted at them doing that, ‘Hey, I’m excited, let’s see who they can bring in,’ and they bring in a quarterback. I think that was the ultimate slap to the face when you feel like you’re one piece away from winning the whole thing.”
This is a fascinating story. I wonder who Rodgers actually wanted. Who does he think would have made the #1 scoring offense better. I mean they seem to get 4 wins minimum just playing the Lions and the Bears.
I guess he now knows how Favre felt when they drafted him......but that was ok to him I suppose.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As much as I hate Rodgers, he has a point. You are the one of the best players in the league, you have taken your team to the playoffs 10 out of 13 seasons, won 3 MVPs, a super bowl.. and your team drafts a QB in the first round when you need help elsewhere.
How do you think Favre felt?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
maybe...Rodgers strikes me as a person that if he publicly demanded a trade he would mean it.
I agree with this. Rodgers isn’t afraid of losing out on any money. He easily makes it up with State Farm. I could see Rodgers demanding to be the highest paid player in the NFL, demanding a trade to his choice of team or sitting out.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
timing is not good right now, we need to trade for Watson and then Rodgers can get his bitchy way

mecha

Liked Posts:
timing is not good right now, we need to trade for Watson and then Rodgers can get his bitchy way

the Bears aren't getting Watson. I wish this fairy tale fantasy would stop already.

for posterity, Rodgers was drafted after Favre was with the team 13 years. Rodger was going on year 16 when Love was drafted. I understand he's supposedly epic level great, but only diamonds are forever and they made a pass at addressing the future. will Love be as good as Rodgers? I don't know anything about him, but probably not.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the Bears aren't getting Watson. I wish this fairy tale fantasy would stop already.

for posterity, Rodgers was drafted after Favre was with the team 13 years. Rodger was going on year 16 when Love was drafted. I understand he's supposedly epic level great, but only diamonds are forever and they made a pass at addressing the future. will Love be as good as Rodgers? I don't know anything about him, but probably not.
My point there would be if the Texans were going to trade Watson, Rodgers would make a good target in any trade compensation which would net the Packers Watson for ten plus years.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is a fascinating story. I wonder who Rodgers actually wanted. Who does he think would have made the #1 scoring offense better. I mean they seem to get 4 wins minimum just playing the Lions and the Bears.
I guess he now knows how Favre felt when they drafted him......but that was ok to him I suppose.

Imagine they take Chase Claypool, Tee Higgins or Michael Pittman JR.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If packers want to fuck over Rodgers just send him to rot on the bears roster

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i'm sure he's dying to come to the bears and throw to mooney and wims