OT: Rodgers hell bent on revenge against Packers front office

gocbears

Liked Posts:
This all plays into Benny's "The NFL is scripted" conspiracy theory. I'm curious to see how the commissioner's Thought Police spin it.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Imagine they take Chase Claypool, Tee Higgins or Michael Pittman JR.
I never did understand them trading up to take a quarterback though.
I get taking those players but you can’t get better than #1 scoring offense.
They had a pretty decent scoring differential of 140. They have a pretty decent running back situation and receivers. Their tight ends had 14 tds
The defense only gave up 369 points
I’d like to hear who Rodgers would of drafted if he had the chance.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never did understand them trading up to take a quarterback though.
I get taking those players but you can’t get better than #1 scoring offense.
They had a pretty decent scoring differential of 140. They have a pretty decent running back situation and receivers. Their tight ends had 14 tds
The defense only gave up 369 points
I’d like to hear who Rodgers would of drafted if he had the chance.

Even defense would have helped more than a qb who isn't playing

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Best way to get revenge erin is to force your way to the bears.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
maybe...Rodgers strikes me as a person that if he publicly demanded a trade he would mean it.
he also strikes me as a person who wouldn’t demand a trade but he would whine about nothing for years

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point there would be if the Texans were going to trade Watson, Rodgers would make a good target in any trade compensation which would net the Packers Watson for ten plus years.
You shut your whore mouth.

SpeedRacer

Liked Posts:
Well, he is right. They were one big piece away from the Super Bowl this year.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Who didn’t know this day would come. He’s been a bitch since rookie draft day pouting about his draft spot. Only blames teammates for mistakes. Complains to refs about everything. Thinks he should be making personnel decisions. Dude is a straight up DIVA who probably has some serious emotional issues.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

What a better way to get revenge than by coming to play for the Bears :unsure:

:kanye:

“I think he was quietly pissed when they took [Utah State quarterback] Jordan Love a year ago,” Lang said. “The one thing I’ll say about Aaron Rodgers, pretty much the last 10 years of his career he’s wanted that team to just go all-in for one year. ‘Just give me some pieces, let’s just go all-in, let’s trade a future first if we have to get a couple guys. Let’s just go all-in and try to win this thing.’

“And then last year, he hinted at them doing that, ‘Hey, I’m excited, let’s see who they can bring in,’ and they bring in a quarterback. I think that was the ultimate slap to the face when you feel like you’re one piece away from winning the whole thing.”

Lang went on to say this:

“I think he’s gonna make them pay, man,” Lang said. “I think he’s gonna want some sort of new deal where they guarantee a couple more years for him, security wise, being in Green Bay. I don’t think he wants to go anywhere, but I think he’s going to hold their feet to the fire and say, ‘Hey, if you’re going to keep me around, A) you’re going to pay me, and B) you’re going to bring in some players that I want to play with where we can take this next leap.”

Former Packers Lineman Offers His Theory On Aaron Rodgers (thespun.com)

Which means, if Lang is correct, that Rodgers a) Wants to stay in Green Bay, and b) Wants the Packers to do more to bring in impact players to help him win.

So, how exactly is this good for the Bears?

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lang went on to say this:

“I think he’s gonna make them pay, man,” Lang said. “I think he’s gonna want some sort of new deal where they guarantee a couple more years for him, security wise, being in Green Bay. I don’t think he wants to go anywhere, but I think he’s going to hold their feet to the fire and say, ‘Hey, if you’re going to keep me around, A) you’re going to pay me, and B) you’re going to bring in some players that I want to play with where we can take this next leap.”

Former Packers Lineman Offers His Theory On Aaron Rodgers (thespun.com)

Which means, if Lang is correct, that Rodgers a) Wants to stay in Green Bay, and b) Wants the Packers to do more to bring in impact players to help him win.

So, how exactly is this good for the Bears?
I don’t think there is more that the Packers can do to help them win. They were in the NFC Championship and lost because Rodgers made a boneheaded decision

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I could only imagine the backtracking some of the meatballs would do if Rodgers ever became a Bear.
It'd be like a lesser but gayer Dennis Rodman. Bulls fans hated that dude until he died his hair for them. Short memories when championships are involved.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It'd be like a lesser but gayer Dennis Rodman. Bulls fans hated that dude until he died his hair for them. Short memories when championships are involved.
Yep. You hate them until they join you and play well. When they dont, thats when you turn on them.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers