1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

What a better way to get revenge than by coming to play for the Bears :unsure:

:kanye:

“I think he was quietly pissed when they took [Utah State quarterback] Jordan Love a year ago,” Lang said. “The one thing I’ll say about Aaron Rodgers, pretty much the last 10 years of his career he’s wanted that team to just go all-in for one year. ‘Just give me some pieces, let’s just go all-in, let’s trade a future first if we have to get a couple guys. Let’s just go all-in and try to win this thing.’

“And then last year, he hinted at them doing that, ‘Hey, I’m excited, let’s see who they can bring in,’ and they bring in a quarterback. I think that was the ultimate slap to the face when you feel like you’re one piece away from winning the whole thing.”

143094629_3856052207821744_7204060142478432797_o.jpg

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point there would be if the Texans were going to trade Watson, Rodgers would make a good target in any trade compensation which would net the Packers Watson for ten plus years.
Shut your whore mouth

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I could only imagine the backtracking some of the meatballs would do if Rodgers ever became a Bear.

If he went free agent. Signed with the Bears for vet minimum, won the Superbowl twice and then retired as a Bear then yes, I would retract my wish that he would get incurable Dick Cancer.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB can't trade him. AR's owed a shit ton of money. He'd have to let them off the hook for guaranteed $$ in a newly structured trade-friendly deal if that's possible?

He's an asshole. And stupid or very desperate to leave if he can't wait until next off-season when the cap goes back up and teams can pay more. Also less of a buyers market when half the league isn't scrambling for their temporary or replacement QB.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Packers are who we thought they were. Excellent regular season team that has shown time and time again they can’t get it done in the playoffs.

The Packers would be wise to give Rodgers a new contract just because they could backload it and try to re-sign some of their free agents. They need to go all in at age 38 and Rodgers getting more and more triggered.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I don’t think there is more that the Packers can do to help them win. They were in the NFC Championship and lost because Rodgers made a boneheaded decision

It would be nice if the Bears had a bonehead like Rodgers.....

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is a great QB but has always seemed to be quite the soppy pussy. Imagine being hell bent on revenge of the team that has paid you 100 million+ to play a fuckin' game. People need perspective.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is a great QB but has always seemed to be quite the soppy pussy. Imagine being hell bent on revenge of the team that has paid you 100 million+ to play a fuckin' game. People need perspective.

To be fair, Rodgers hasn't said he was "Hell bent on revenge"....Someone else said that, and then tried to walk it back a bit.

People who don't like Rodgers will try to attach it to him anyway. What I do know about the guy is that he is a phenomenal quarterback, and the Bears would love to have him.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, Rodgers hasn't said he was "Hell bent on revenge"....Someone else said that, and then tried to walk it back a bit.

People who don't like Rodgers will try to attach it to him anyway. What I do know about the guy is that he is a phenomenal quarterback, and the Bears would love to have him.
It's in his nature if you haven't noticed.