OT: Rodgers still wants out

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
No. It doesn't mean the outcome would have been any different. The 3rd down play was a fuck up by Rodgers.....woul8you agree
What are you a fortune teller? How are you sure the qb that you excessively whine the bears didn't take would have fucked it up on 4th down?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
who cares if they didn’t win “because” of their WRs, plenty of teams have great receivers and don’t win shit. it is in an inconsequential position when it comes to wins and losses. see Denver, Carolina, and Atlanta as examples. nobody said it is or should be “good enough” for the bears or the packers, I AM saying that the several holes on their defense are way more important to wins and losses than WR, and are not part of a #1 ranked unit in football.

also it’s not like they ignored WR, they took one in the third round, i think ignoring your shit defense that clearly held you back to add to your #1 ranked offense is foolish. if you disagree with that basic premise this discussion isn’t worth having as we simply have a difference of opinion on how they should have allocated their assets.

Their D once again is top 10. They picked Brady off 3 times. That offense is too predictable against better teams. They are bum slayers that struggle when faced with a D that can contain Adams.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What are you a fortune teller? How are you sure the qb that you excessively whine the bears didn't take would have fucked it up on 4th down?
It's a 50/50 chance. I've seen the Bears stop him in the red zone on 4th down so it's possible that he is stopped by the Buccaneers in that game. Believe it or not but Rodgers does make mistakes like every other quarterback.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Their D once again is top 10. They picked Brady off 3 times. That offense is too predictable against better teams. They are bum slayers that struggle when faced with a D that can contain Adams.
if you can call the #1 offense in football bum slayers you can call a supposed top 10 defense bum slayers, or worse. either way you slice it the defense is undoubtedly a bigger need. your mental gymnastics are amazing.