OT Rodgers,Wilson will never be good QBs in NFL if they don't clean up their accuracy

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Good game last night, but Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson will never be good quarterbacks in this league unless they clean up some of those inaccurate passes. Every now and then, a Rodgers pass flew errant over his receiver's head in the middle of the field, and Wilson had a few cringe throws into the dirt.

They better clean that stuff up. Good quarterbacks make those throws.

And Wilson had fewer than 230 yards on 31 throws?!? He's gotta be better than that if he's going to convince anyone he's not a bust.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
There are a lot of people who unironically shit on Russell Wilson and it doesn't make any sense to me. Obviously 12 is worshipped, but Russell is not without his unfair detractors as well.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I'd like to see Wilson in an actual NFL offense. Seahawks offense has been horrible for years, but Russell keeps bailing ole Pete out. Even their super bowl days, it seemed like the WR's run yard ball routes every other play.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
When Rodgers missed badly on his last attempt I immediately thought, why doesn’t this guy ever do this against the Bears?

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Russel gets a fuck load of love thrown his way. He was HUGELY pedestrian last night, and save Aikman’s periodic audible cringes, not much is said badly that I hear.

Not compared to our guy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I don't get the title... i mean aren't they already good qbs?

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
This thread fails on so many...

(Wait, let me put on my greenbay shirt)

levels. I can"t tell if its a joke or not. How can rodgers never be a good qb??

Edit: didn't realize joke, sorry OP.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Rogers is the Goat at being called the Goat without actually Goating.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's going to suck once GB gets a coach that can actually coach. McCarthy has been doing less & less each year it seems

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It's going to suck once GB gets a coach that can actually coach. McCarthy has been doing less & less each year it seems

12 is now officially into his mid-thirties and his body is beginning to really wear.

And the Packers roster is shit. They have like five good players. The Saints first rounder ain't shit and this draft in general is bereft of impact talent. After paying their QB an obscene amount of money they can't have an off-season like the Bears just had where they totally remake the roster.

And the Packers front office hasn't changed. They just shuffled some chairs and titles around. Their organizational philosophy is the same it's always been. They may feel the heat to sign a free agent, but PLEASE let the Packers be the team that gives Le'veon Bell, a Le'veon Bell that took a year off football and is fat & happy with his payday, the Todd Gurley contract. That would be ideal. They are totally incompetent in Green Bay and have been for decades, but they had the equivalent of LeBron and Jordan fall into their laps and it masked all their uselessness.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

I hope they get a good coach, and play at the top of their game and we kick their asses anyway. I hate the idea that the Bears can only be contenders if and when the Packers decline. I want them playing well, Rodgers healthy and looking 5 years younger when we take the crown from them.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Green Bay is absolutely dog shit without Rodgers...Rodgers makes ridiculous passes look easy........

Wilson is extremely athletic....sometimes too athletic for his own good. He can make some boneheaded plays trying to do too much but he also can make some outrageous throws and can look like a good pro quarterback in the pocket. He is a little more streaky, but more often than not can put it together.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This thread fails on so many...

(Wait, let me put on my greenbay shirt)

levels. I can"t tell if its a joke or not. How can rodgers never be a good qb??
This is a jab at all the posters freaking out that trubisky misses wide open guys.. just a reminder that it happens to the best of the best..

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Rodgers and Wilson don't get much help from their regimes.

Edit: Guess this was satire. I feel stupid.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This is a jab at all the posters freaking out that trubisky misses wide open guys.. just a reminder that it happens to the best of the best..

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

It's sad that someone had to actually explain it for the OP..