OT Rodgers,Wilson will never be good QBs in NFL if they don't clean up their accuracy

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both QBs would be better if they were more consistent...

They stat feast on bad teams.....you can't count their stats from teams that are less than 20th in the league in opposing QB passer rating.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
They stat feast on bad teams.....you can't count their stats from teams that are less than 20th in the league in opposing QB passer rating.

I compared Aaron Rodgers 2018 stats to the 1949 NFL league passer rating average, and based on that Rodgers is playing at an elite level...but based on Windy's eye test, you'd have to say that Rodgers is having an "ass year" and is the main reason why Green Bay is losing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Considering they both have several playoff wins to their name, this is factually inaccurate.

Not to mention Rodgers outperformed the expectation per your measurement system against the Bears, Seahawks, Dolphins and Buffalo ie 4 times against top 20 passing Ds.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
This is a jab at all the posters freaking out that trubisky misses wide open guys.. just a reminder that it happens to the best of the best..

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Oops...
Sorry OP

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Russel missed a guy wide Open in the end zone in the first qtr. a seasoned vet at home missing a wide open receiver in the end zone?!? And Mitch gets shit on in his second year in the nfl, first in this offense when he misses a guy and the media acts like he has an accuracy issue.

I don’t get it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering they both have several playoff wins to their name, this is factually inaccurate.

Not to mention Rodgers outperformed the expectation per your measurement system against the Bears, Seahawks, Dolphins and Buffalo ie 4 times against top 20 passing Ds.

that isn't consistency, that is being really good......you can be consistently bad, good or average....

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
that isn't consistency, that is being really good......you can be consistently bad, good or average....

Cody Parkey consistently hit the upright.

That was my favorite part of the vortex..."When I say 'consistency', I'm not talking about fluctuation in performance, I'm talking about being good...you know, like the expression 'consistently good'."

That was quite the reach even for remydat.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You didn't say anything about consistency just now. You said they stat feast. Point was they have a history of performing well against good defenses so it is not simply them stat feasting.

You trying too hard!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You didn't say anything about consistency just now. You said they stat feast. Point was they have a history of performing well against good defenses so it is not simply them stat feasting.

You trying too hard!

:cubspalm::turrible:

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Russel missed a guy wide Open in the end zone in the first qtr. a seasoned vet at home missing a wide open receiver in the end zone?!? And Mitch gets shit on in his second year in the nfl, first in this offense when he misses a guy and the media acts like he has an accuracy issue.

I don’t get it.

What we need to learn, and fuck the national media, what WE fans of the Bears need to remember or learn is this: even the best have off days.

Wilson had an off day, IMO, but stayed through, came through, and won—with his team. Not on his own.

I hope Mitch has an on day on Sunday, but if he doesn’t, one, I won’t give up on him and two, I hope the team helps him win in spite of being off.

Trubisky just hasn’t played enough for the barometer of consistency and greatness can be applied. For now, we just need him to keep on improving and proving as he has been.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
110 rating is a good off day.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
110 rating is a good off day.

But eye test. And first half.

As I was begging for a Hawks win, I found myself screaming at the tv, ‘Wilson, you suck!’

He didn’t.

And due to some great throws, good sacks at right time, shitty 4&2 no go, they pulled out the win.

Still, earlier in the game, he looked like shit (at minimum, like Mitch in his overthrow inaccuracies, oft Uber criticized here).

I was trying to say look at the hypocrisy, and can we learn from it?

Everything I have been trying to be saying hasn’t been anti Wilson as much as, note, he wasn’t fucking perfect, so if Trubs is similar, I sure as shit he earns the same kind of ‘pass’ or get out of jail free card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But 110 rating and 27 points though. When Mitch scuffles, we talking sub-85 rating and 17 or less points.

He will get the benefit of doubt when he wins enough and produces enough to have earned it.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Wilson isn't actually a Christian and Rodgers isn't actually dating Danica Patrick.All lies..lies,lies, lies.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
It's going to suck once GB gets a coach that can actually coach. McCarthy has been doing less & less each year it seems

We have to hope that they keep McCarthy around long enough until Rodgers really starts to decline. Pairing a legit head coach with a Rodgers who can still sling it would be bad news for the NFC North.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
12 is now officially into his mid-thirties and his body is beginning to really wear.

And the Packers roster is shit. They have like five good players. The Saints first rounder ain't shit and this draft in general is bereft of impact talent. After paying their QB an obscene amount of money they can't have an off-season like the Bears just had where they totally remake the roster.

And the Packers front office hasn't changed. They just shuffled some chairs and titles around. Their organizational philosophy is the same it's always been. They may feel the heat to sign a free agent, but PLEASE let the Packers be the team that gives Le'veon Bell, a Le'veon Bell that took a year off football and is fat & happy with his payday, the Todd Gurley contract. That would be ideal. They are totally incompetent in Green Bay and have been for decades, but they had the equivalent of LeBron and Jordan fall into their laps and it masked all their uselessness.

Their offensive line is also garbage. Give Bell a massive payday, then watch him get hit or behind the line of scrimmage on every other run play.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We have to hope that they keep McCarthy around long enough until Rodgers really starts to decline. Pairing a legit head coach with a Rodgers who can still sling it would be bad news for the NFC North.

Yep. McCarthy completely fell apart after 2010