OT Rodgers,Wilson will never be good QBs in NFL if they don't clean up their accuracy

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I compared Aaron Rodgers 2018 stats to the 1949 NFL league passer rating average, and based on that Rodgers is playing at an elite level...but based on Windy's eye test, you'd have to say that Rodgers is having an "ass year" and is the main reason why Green Bay is losing.

Who knows why, but he is not having a good year. He is still a great player, but I think the injuries and age are piling up against him. Last year he broke his right collar bone so bad it took 13 screws to fix it. He has played on one leg this year. He isn't as fast as he once was and I think he will make a pass sooner, rather than try to extend the play like he used to. Next month he will be 35 years old. Those injuries effects are cummulative. I am sure he is hurting the next day after every game.

Tom Brady can't run very well any more. A great QB as well, but there comes a point where you hurt your team more than help them. Brady has played for the best coach in football, with the best players and organization. Rogers has McCarthy. You wonder if Rogers will ever play effectively at Brady's age. The tide has turned in the NFC North. For the Packers, it is worse than a disappointing season. It is nearing the end of 25 years of HOF QBs which have covered a multitude of sins. The Packers may be in worse shape that than we think. There is currently a lot of finger pointing going on. I wonder if the team is divided as to where the faults are.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Who knows why, but he is not having a good year. He is still a great player, but I think the injuries and age are piling up against him. Last year he broke his right collar bone so bad it took 13 screws to fix it. He has played on one leg this year. He isn't as fast as he once was and I think he will make a pass sooner, rather than try to extend the play like he used to. Next month he will be 35 years old. Those injuries effects are cummulative. I am sure he is hurting the next day after every game.

Tom Brady can't run very well any more. A great QB as well, but there comes a point where you hurt your team more than help them. Brady has played for the best coach in football, with the best players and organization. Rogers has McCarthy. You wonder if Rogers will ever play effectively at Brady's age. The tide has turned in the NFC North. For the Packers, it is worse than a disappointing season. It is nearing the end of 25 years of HOF QBs which have covered a multitude of sins. The Packers may be in worse shape that than we think. There is currently a lot of finger pointing going on. I wonder if the team is divided as to where the faults are.
Watch those assholes draft another super star QB.

I'm going to go wash out my dirty whore mouth after saying that.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
LOL They sure have been good at drafting QBs. Can anyone think of any other team in NFL history that has had a HOF QB 25 years in a row?

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
LOL They sure have been good at drafting QBs. Can anyone think of any other team in NFL history that has had a HOF QB 25 years in a row?

They traded for Favre. I believe you were including him. Though they drafted Brunell, Brooks, and Hasselbeck, not horrible by any standards. I would say that had some good QB's drafted in the 90's, but since they drafted Rodgers in 2005 they really haven't picked any good backups for him.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
They traded for Favre. I believe you were including him. Though they drafted Brunell, Brooks, and Hasselbeck, not horrible by any standards. I would say that had some good QB's drafted in the 90's, but since they drafted Rodgers in 2005 they really haven't picked any good backups for him.

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I was including him. It was so long ago, I had forgotten.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I was including him. It was so long ago, I had forgotten.

Yeah it seems like they've just had a great QB forever while we've been stuck in a quagmire of horrible to mediocrity.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Even sadder that the person to explain it was dbldrew.
This would be a great jab if you didn't do a serious reply right before I had to explain the satire..

So close.. but still think it's a solid C+ work.. not bad but you could do better

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Marfa hall

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That wide open touchdown that Wilson missed in the end zone. Oh man, if Trubisky did that, THERE WOULD BE SO MANY THREADS ON IT!!!

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has to be the most overrated pro athlete of all time. That's if you compare players by championships.

People be like: Tom Brady is SOOOO much better than Peyton Manning because he has more Super Bowl rings. Manning has appeared in 4 and won 2

And then they be like: This Patriots vs Packers game is GOAT vs GOAT.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has to be the most overrated pro athlete of all time. That's if you compare players by championships.

People be like: Tom Brady is SOOOO much better than Peyton Manning because he has more Super Bowl rings. Manning has appeared in 4 and won 2

And then they be like: This Patriots vs Packers game is GOAT vs GOAT.

Manning has to be like, “Damn, that was quick! What happened to me?! A guy with only one ‘ship and a history of coming up short passes by me like I was never there??”

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers merely gets talked about out of respect but everyone knows who the real GOAT is and its not even close.