CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The message that I am getting is that you along with several other apologists can't admit the simple facts without changing the subject. It is comical like every year. We are talking about his usual playoff choke jobs. Focus here on the facts.

0 POINTS through the 3rd quarter against Atl bad D.....a couple of sacks...pick...etc

One more time here......Rodgers led his team to 00000000 points into the 3rd vs Atlanta's D!:bowrofl::bowrofl::lmao::turrible:

Quick question for the Fap 5. Is that not another choke job? Yes or no? Too easy. Just admit it :yep: because it's looking really pathetic
Fap 5? Did you seriously just make that shit up? Genius!

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey coward boy.....thanks for changing the subject and looking pathetic. Stick to the subject and answer the question. Was that not a choke job? 0 points vs Atl D into the 3rd.:lmao:

Yes or no would be fine....or continue to look pathetic
You can settle down or you will leave.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cubspalm::cubspalm::lol::bowrofl::bowrofl::cubspalm::lmao::lmao: 000000000 (ZERO!) points into the 3rd!

Washington

Liked Posts:
If there was a choke, it was not on the QB. It was on the lack of running game, drops that make our WRs/TEs look good, poor blocking by the Oline, and TERRIBLE defense. It was not on the QB at all. In fact, he had very acceptable stats. It is hard for a QB to snap the ball to himself, block, throw passes and catch them and then play defense all by himself. I think Rodgers is better at that than most.

I hate the Packers more than any person on this board, but I also know this loss had nothing to do with Rodgers' play. I wouldn't even call what happened with GB choking. They simply got beat by a better team. Without Rodgers' tremendous play this season, they don't make the playoffs, like what happens with us every year.

Don't get me wrong, I thank God all the time that Rodgers does not add to his SB totals due to GB losing in the playoffs. I do hope we'll one year get a player 1/10th at good as Rodgers as our QB.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If there was a choke, it was not on the QB. It was on the lack of running game, drops that make our WRs/TEs look good, poor blocking by the Oline, and TERRIBLE defense. It was not on the QB at all. In fact, he had very acceptable stats. It is hard for a QB to snap the ball to himself, block, throw passes and catch them and then play defense all by himself. I think Rodgers is better at that than most.

I hate the Packers more than any person on this board, but I also know this loss had nothing to do with Rodgers' play. I wouldn't even call what happened with GB choking. They simply got beat by a better team. Without Rodgers' tremendous play this season, they don't make the playoffs.
You're probably the ringleader of the Fap 5!

Washington

Liked Posts:
You're probably the ringleader of the Fap 5!

Nah, I just know a good QB when I see one. In my 55 years, I have not seen much of that on the Bears but I've seen a lot of it with Favre and Rodgers in GB. I'm thankful GB has not won more titles but them not winning them has not been due to their QBs.

I graduated from DePaul in 1985 and have lived in WI since. I despise the Packers more than most. Playoffs always suck until they lose. I'm just a football fan and wish we had a QB situation as dire as GB's.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Nah, I just know a good QB when I see one. In my 55 years, I have not seen much of that on the Bears but I've seen a lot of it with Favre, and Rodgers in GB.

I graduated from DePaul in 1985 and have lived in WI since. I despise the Packers more than most. Playoffs always suck until they lose. I'm just a football fan and wish we had a QB situation as dire as GB's.
Right, but did you see that other thread where the Falcons CALLED OUT the Packers for CHEATING. Guess what?!?!?! When it doesn't go in their favor, THEY GET THEIR ASS BEAT!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tell you what Rodgers apologist, let's make it interesting. If Rodgers outplays the Bears QBs next year, Guano and I will use a picture of Aaron Rodgers as out avatar, AND PUT IT IN OUR SIG!!!!

Put you're money with were you're mouth is!!!

:cubspalm:

Washington

Liked Posts:
Right, but did you see that other thread where the Falcons CALLED OUT the Packers for CHEATING. Guess what?!?!?! When it doesn't go in their favor, THEY GET THEIR ASS BEAT!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No shit they are cheaters. I see more Packers games than you do. I hate that they get away with it.

Tell you what Rodgers apologist, let's make it interesting. If Rodgers outplays the Bears QBs next year, Guano and I will use a picture of Aaron Rodgers as out avatar, AND PUT IT IN OUR SIG!!!!

Put you're money with were you're mouth is!!!

:cubspalm:

Not an apologist, just a fan of good football players and Rodgers is one of the best and maybe one of the best of all time.

I don’t want some bullshit signature bet. I’ll take any and all bets, money (I have lots of it and it takes money to make money), regarding Rodgers versus the Bears next year. What is the criteria? This is easy cash for me.

Washington

Liked Posts:
What a joke. Yeah, lots of money I bet.

Name your price. I get Rodgers and you get the Bears QB(s) next year. You asked for this bet. Make it real and not some signature crap.

I've invested very well over my lifetime. Will love taking yours.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Name your price. I get Rodgers and you get the Bears QB(s) next year. You asked for this bet. Make it real and not some childish signature crap.

BTW, yeah, lots of money. I've invested very well over my lifetime. Will love taking yours.

He is messing with you to make fun of Guapo. He isnt being serious, but he isnt going to tell you that.

Washington

Liked Posts:

You better increase your paper route and beg mommy and daddy for some cash next year. A fucking signature bet? What a fucking joke.

I'm saving this thread although I know you've wussed out already. Talk the talk and run away...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm waiting. Can't wait until Aaron Rodgers choke and you have to hand over 50 large to me. Best part is that because Aaron would have choked, I wouldn't get any of your fap juice on my money.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Game on. You better increase your paper route and beg mommy and daddy for some cash next year. A fucking signature bet? What a fucking joke.

I'm saving this thread although I know you've wussed out already. Talk the talk and run away...

I ain't running.

Washington

Liked Posts:
He is messing with you to make fun of Guapo. He isnt being serious, but he isnt going to tell you that.

Dang, it looks like I was bamboozled. Totally missed all the signs. Senility sucks. Does that mean the bet is off? That was going to be some of the easiest cash I ever made.

Well played Gus.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To make sure the bet is official I'll step in to be the mediary. Both of you need to send me a cashiers check for fifty thousand dollars plus 20% holding fee. I will then have the wager language written out and Ur Lock will pin the wager in a secret thread in an unknown location.

Mitchapalooza

To make sure the bet is official I'll step in to be the mediary. Both of you need to send me a cashiers check for fifty thousand dollars plus 20% holding fee. I will then have the wager language written out and Ur Lock will pin the wager in a secret thread in an unknown location.
Can vouch for Spunky. He sold me a beach house in Arizona. Realtor hasn't called me in 3 weeks but I'm confident he is just busy with these killer deals.