OT: What's wrong with Aaron Rodgers?

Washington

Liked Posts:
To make sure the bet is official I'll step in to be the mediary. Both of you need to send me a cashiers check for fifty thousand dollars plus 20% holding fee. I will then have the wager language written out and Ur Lock will pin the wager in a secret thread in an unknown location.

Free drinks for CCS members will be on me - well - assuming I win - which assumes our new QB is not an instant star in his rookie year. If I do lose, I guess all Bears fans win because we'll have one hell of a QB.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Choke job? The better team won. I didnt know Rodgers missed the chip shot field goal or the goal line fumble. I didnt know it was Rodgers who defense couldnt get a stop. You make me want Tribar back.

Thanks for the excuses....errrrr I mean answer and showing how much of a el pollo loco you are:lmao:

Talking about a missed FG and leaving out all the TDs he put up and pick into the 3rd quarter:lmao: facts are facts and Rodgers choked yet again. 0 point vs Atlanta's D is comical, much like your lame excuses.

Again....0000000 points clown. Thanks for the laugh:lmao:

Last edited:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You can settle down or you will leave.

Really? With other posters writing about f*cking my mom and casting insults as well? That seems pretty fair.

I will just post the stats and facts of another Rodgers playoff choke job to a few special posters that I would really like to hear a logical answer from....that might be asking too much.

I will tone it down, but other posters are writing the same or worse things too, and should follow suit as well.

Last edited:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Fap 5? Did you seriously just make that shit up? Genius!

You of all people know that your membership to the Fap 5 has been going strong for 5 years now....and eating crow being so right about Rodgers not choking in the playoffs the last few years.:bowrofl:

Thanks again for keeping me so happy all these years genius:bowrofl:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I'm waiting. Can't wait until Aaron Rodgers choke and you have to hand over 50 large to me. Best part is that because Aaron would have choked, I wouldn't get any of your fap juice on my money.

Adoltus skirting yet again. Thanks for being you and while you are at it just for fun, answer this real quick.

Is a qb who puts up 0 points into the 3rd quarter against a lowly Atlanta D with a pick not choking:lmao:

And remember these are just facts and no need to change the subject to if a certain qb is good or wishing he was our qb......just a simple performance vs a bad D in a certain playoff game:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks in advance for the laughs

Mitchapalooza

Hey Guapo, just a quick question. Not trying to change the subject but if the Bears had the chance to sign rodgers, would you want him? Yes or no?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the excuses....errrrr I mean answer and showing how much of a el pollo loco you are:lmao:

Talking about a missed FG and leaving out all the TDs he put up and pick into the 3rd quarter:lmao: facts are facts and Rodgers choked yet again. 0 point vs Atlanta's D is comical, much like your lame excuses.

Again....0000000 points clown. Thanks for the laugh:lmao:

Never go full Special person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Adoltus skirting yet again. Thanks for being you and while you are at it just for fun, answer this real quick.

Is a qb who puts up 0 points into the 3rd quarter against a lowly Atlanta D with a pick not choking:lmao:

And remember these are just facts and no need to change the subject to if a certain qb is good or wishing he was our qb......just a simple performance vs a bad D in a certain playoff game:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks in advance for the laughs
Bro, what are you talking about? I'm on your side. Rodgers is an overrated choke artist.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Just to get back on topic here, I just wanted to enlighten a few of you on some cold hard facts on Rodgers NFCCGs. Now these are just stats here and I will stick to the topic of NFCCGs.....maybe you will too, but it doesn't look too pretty.

In Rodgers 2 prior NFC Championship games he has completed only 56% of his passes with only 1 TD pass to 4 picks.....that's right...4 picks:turrible:

Now fast foward to this year, where Rodgers was 12 for 20 for 119 yards and a pick against the 28th ranked pass D, where he had 0 whole points!:turrible:

So 1 TD and 4 picks in 2 prior NFCCG and 0 points and a pick last week......I don't know what planet some live on but those are awful numbers and hence another choke job........

Just a little history there that definitely supports my choker statement....sorry. :yep: Those are mind-blowing stats for Rodgers so I have to agree with you there......errrr nevermind.....mind-blowing in a horrible way. I really didn't know the stats were that bad, but it is a What's wrong with Rodgers thread so I thought I would stay on topic and share some harmless facts.:bowrofl:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Bro, you didn't have to convince me anymore. FUCK AARON RODGERS!

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Bro, you didn't have to convince me anymore. FUCK AARON RODGERS!

Not trying to convince you....just wanted to post a certain qb's awful NFCCG stats and we all can agree they are really bad. I don't even know which qb those terrible stats belonged to, just wanted to post some facts and see other's opinions on them and have a laugh.

We can fill in the qb's name later for a laugh. Thanks for agreeing with me on those cold hard facts. You are a a realist and very bright indeed backing up supporting facts. Well done:smug2:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll tell you what's wrong with Aaron Rodgers. He's not a Bear.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I'm just glad that Rodgers is out of the playoffs and I'm sure most are happy as well. And to further the topic at hand, there is indeed something wrong with Aaron Rodgers in NFCCGs. The 1 TD to 4 picks in the prior 2 games along with the goose egg and pick into the 3rd this year strongly support this choking. It was a pretty easy prediction if you play the odds:yep:

Geno

Liked Posts:
I'm just glad that Rodgers is out of the playoffs and I'm sure most are happy as well. And to further the topic at hand, there is indeed something wrong with Aaron Rodgers in NFCCGs. The 1 TD to 4 picks in the prior 2 games along with the goose egg and pick into the 3rd this year strongly support this choking. It was a pretty easy prediction if you play the odds:yep:
Hmmm...didn't Aaron Rodgers play the Bears once during an NFCCG? Guess I'll have to go back and re-watch that to see what he did wrong.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
raw

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Hmmm...didn't Aaron Rodgers play the Bears once during an NFCCG? Guess I'll have to go back and re-watch that to see what he did wrong.

Hmmmm.....I think he did vs the Hanie led Bears and guess what his horrible stats were?

56% completion 0TD:bowrofl:and 2 picks:turrible:

Geno......you make this way too easy. Thanks for the help:lmao:

Anyways, just curious if you would like to answer a quick question for the 6th time now is it?

Do you think 1TD and 4 picks along with a goose egg and a pick into the 3rd quarter this year are good stats or very bad? We don't have to name the qb either. Thanks again:smug2:

Geno

Liked Posts:
Hmmmm.....I think he did vs the Hanie led Bears and guess what his horrible stats were?

56% completion 0TD:bowrofl:and 2 picks:turrible:

Geno......you make this way too easy. Thanks for the help:lmao:

Anyways, just curious if you would like to answer a quick question for the 6th time now is it?

Do you think 1TD and 4 picks along with a goose egg and a pick into the 3rd quarter this year are good stats or very bad? We don't have to name the qb either. Thanks again:smug2:
You're insane bro. Who looks at a few quarters in a game to measure any QB's success? :facepalm: That's mind boggling stupid. :yep: How do you think they got to the game in the first place? :smug2: You seem to hide under a rock when Rodgers is winning and doing well. :yep: Won't hear a peep out of you then.:lmao: When the Packers lose or Rodgers has a bad game, you go full Special person and thump your puny chest page after page. :yep: A loss and you predictably slink back under your rock. :turrible:
So you mentioned Rodgers having a terrible game in the championship game against the Bears. Obviously with stats like that, the bears must have won. Is that correct Guano? :turrible:Wouldn't it make more sense to discuss how your bears are doing in the playoffs vs what Rodgers is doing? :yep: You seem far more obsessed with GB (especially Rodgers) then your own Chicago Bears. Creepy bro :lmao:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
LOL, how anyone can defend Aaron Rodgers and his performances in those Conference Championship games is beyond me. Honestly, it just goes to show you that any QB can lead his team to those games. It takes a truly great one - the Kaepernicks, the Grossmans, the Newtons, the Chandlers's - to win that game and get to the Super Bowl.

Besides, like Vito Corleone told Johnny Fontaine, "A man isn't a real man unless he talks to his family."