OT: Yahoo - "Cleveland has fired coach David Blatt"

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
i hope this isn't hoibergs fate. Some primadonna vice president not buying into a coaches vision because he wants to micromanage every aspect of the team and isolate then the coach gets shafted because it isn't working...that sounds all to familiar

ftfy

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
LeBron James is the biggest bitch in all of professional sports. He's a disrespectful coach killer.

He only won his two titles because he left the team that drafted him and went on to hook up with two other top 10 players in Miami. For that reason alone, he will never have the respect that Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan, and Kobe Bryant have as champions.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Cavs HC gig is not a bad one if you can get it. Just let Lebron do what he wants, and when the team falls short get fired and paid a few extra years. Cavs now paying 3 head coaches

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know the media is saying that LeBron was only consulted after. But I'm calling bullshit on that.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
LeBron James is the biggest bitch in all of professional sports. He's a disrespectful coach killer.

He only won his two titles because he left the team that drafted him and went on to hook up with two other top 10 players in Miami. For that reason alone, he will never have the respect that Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan, and Kobe Bryant have as champions.

Lol...

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has wanted Lue to be the coach from the beginning. He is signed for 3 years. I don't see them making a change.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
LeBron is pathologically shallow and selfish. Watch this new coach get fired next year.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
This doesn't change their roster. Since Lue was already on staff, I don't see any sweeping changes taking place

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Few people will admit Lebron is a Ginobli brain fart and a Paul Pierce three from total failure.

Agreed. Spurs had that game in hand and Manu fucked it up bad. To me, it's crazy people don't hate him. It was a crucial moment.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
LeBron was behind the firing and then extension of Lue. All part of his ploy to really fuck over Cleveland when he leaves for the Clippers this summer :)

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
How the hell is a 4xMVP a "total failure"? Unbelievable...

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Spurs had that game in hand and Manu fucked it up bad. To me, it's crazy people don't hate him. It was a crucial moment.

It wasn't all Manu's fault. The team relaxed for a bit and Allen made a lucky 3 point shot. It fueled the Spurs for the following season (They played like a team on a mission throughout the season) and got revenge.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
"commenting" about what? Lebron not liking the coach? Lebron getting the coach fired? Nothing to comment about there...

I know you have a man crush on LeBron. I was expecting you to go in on these disrespectful comments towards him.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
How the hell is a 4xMVP a "total failure"? Unbelievable...

12 years in the NBA, 2-4 record in the NBA Finals.

This despite the eastern conference being a complete dumpster fire for most of his career.

Wake up man, "King James" is a failure.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
12 years in the NBA, 2-4 record in the NBA Finals.

This despite the eastern conference being a complete dumpster fire for most of his career.

Wake up man, "King James" is a failure.

What was Wilt's record in the Finals? He a failure too?
You salivate over Mirotic and Butler...and call this guy a failure? How are you NOT trolling.
It is sad to watch a group of people hate a player so much for no real reason. Its time to grow up people!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I know you have a man crush on LeBron. I was expecting you to go in on these disrespectful comments towards him.

After 5,6 years of the same garbage...people don't want to learn...so they say the same bullshit. Anybody who assaults Lebron's character while defending Rose's...has their head firmly up their ass.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What was Wilt's record in the Finals? He a failure too?
You salivate over Mirotic and Butler...and call this guy a failure? How are you NOT trolling.
It is sad to watch a group of people hate a player so much for no real reason. Its time to grow up people!
There's reasons to hate LeBron, but not for anything stated by many in this thread.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This firing has LeBron written all over it. As he is impatient, he knows he's not going to win with Blatt, thus moved to get rid of him asap. LeBron has wanted Lue as his coach since coming back to Cleveland. From my understanding Blatt completely had the support of Gilbert and was pretty safe. So LeBron probably threatened to leave after this season unless Lue was made HC and offered a secure deal. LeBron will now think this will vastly change things and the Cavs will beat the Warriors in the NBA Finals.
Lebron backed the wrong horse, imo.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lol. They need a leader like Mark Jackson or I thought this might be premature to beat the Nets to Thibs. Those would make sense to me. lebrons yes man?

Lol, ok. This is gonna get good. Making cheese popcorn and settling in to enjoy a glorious implosion.

Few people will admit Lebron is a Ginobli brain fart and a Paul Pierce three from total failure.
Your Mark Jackson love makes absolutely no sense.