Ota 2

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
How is there nothing on how Trubisky looked....

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just rewatched it on Facebook Live. Go to the Bears page. The interview is there.

Talk about a Yin and Yang interview between Cruz and White. Cruz was positive. Upbeat. White seemed dejected, short, and he seemed irritated.

I try not to read too much into things, but White is not helping matters with an interview like that. Makes it seem like there actually IS something wrong. Maybe he got demoted? Something was weird there.

LOL. What the fuck are you talking about? That was as vanilla of an interview as you can have and how you got all that out of it is amazing. You're a real Sigmund Freud.

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
I just rewatched it on Facebook Live. Go to the Bears page. The interview is there.

Talk about a Yin and Yang interview between Cruz and White. Cruz was positive. Upbeat. White seemed dejected, short, and he seemed irritated.

I try not to read too much into things, but White is not helping matters with an interview like that. Makes it seem like there actually IS something wrong. Maybe he got demoted? Something was weird there.

but how was his body language?

too soon?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Arthur Arkush and Adam Jahns both said that the defense was better today and Arkush said the QBs wer not as sharp.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Amos intercepted the last pass.

9BoZsGm.png

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Not thrilled to hear about bad QB play, but should probably be expected. I don't think this is any indication that our defense is actually good. Good to hear about Bullard and Shaheen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
KWhite is on his last leg with the team imo. He needs to get started off on the right foot by putting his best foot forward and quit dragging his feet. He definitely didn't put his foot in his mouth in this interview, which is good. Yes, he wakes up and puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of the WRs, but if it wasn't for being Paces first round pick, he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Nows not the time to put your feet up Kev, get out there, get your feet wet in OTAs and break a leg.

Should have stopped after the first sentence.

Reactions: WCL

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amos got an INT, not sure if I should cheer or panic

we have a competent defensive coordinator, with some veterans and heavy investment during past drafts.

Its the offense I think we should worry about. I predict Fox is gone at the bye, Fangio is interim, and Norv Turner will be subcontracted to get us through the year. I've really pissed in my own milk and cereal, so hopefully if we are good I can smile .

The greatest hope is a power running game, somehow someway Merideth/Shaheen are legit beyond our wildest imagination, and Cruz/Wright/White form a platoon of flavors and slot guys making us formidable in all phases.

My fear is Glennon is the slowest QB imaginable, the OT's suck, they stack 8 in the box and press the shit out of us.

I think we have flaws that can be exploited heavily, and its a tough schedule.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
The defense should be way ahead of the offense at this point. There wasn't a ton of changeover on defense whereas the offense has new quarterbacks, and a bunch of new receivers and tight ends.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
The weak tweet is the tweet not tweeted #covfefe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The SHaheen news is best to hear for me.

We need someone to step up on offense and I have no faith left in Kevin White.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The SHaheen news is best to hear for me.

We need someone to step up on offense and I have no faith left in Kevin White.

I'm seeing lots of love for Tarik Cohen. Having that checkdown threat with a chance to take it the distance is game altering. Need to get him up to speed on returns.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Breakdown of today's OTA was on Bearreport....

Basically the defense was dominant today... multiple PBUs and 3x INTS (Prince, Houston-Carson, and Amos) Report said that basically every 50/50 ball came down in the defense's favor

Glennon and Trubisky both struggled... late/offtarget throws

Shaheen-TE has been the best receiver pretty consistently getting open.

Bullard-DE apparently was playing well

Meredith-WR struggled today

The FB kid missed a block badly.

Gentry-WR apparently did well

As did Acho, who got a ton of reps with other OLB sitting out.
Time to Panic!