onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Clearly missed the missed field goal at the end of the game to win.

And they only scored 5 less than the lowly Saints O.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why don't you do something productive that's not against me for once and scroll through this very page and see how many people are off topic and getting personal with me? I don't ever seed you say anything to anyone else that are doing exactly what you ask me not to do. I mean there's plenty of posts in this thread or many other threads with people talking shit to me and not talking about the topic but you say nothing at all to them. Very weird. Why don't you try being a fair mod like many of the other mods who have never said a single fucking word to me do cause they see that all i'm doing is going back at people that have come at me first. Try being fair. You were given this mod job cause i'm sure the important people that actually put their hard work into creating this message board thought you'd do it fairly but you've proven over and over that you aren't fair and favor certain posters on here. Maybe i need a alt? Hmmmmmm

Hey look who's at it again!

"Me me me me!"

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why don't you do something productive that's not against me for once and scroll through this very page and see how many people are off topic and getting personal with me? I don't ever seed you say anything to anyone else that are doing exactly what you ask me not to do. I mean there's plenty of posts in this thread or many other threads with people talking shit to me and not talking about the topic but you say nothing at all to them. Very weird. Why don't you try being a fair mod like many of the other mods who have never said a single fucking word to me do cause they see that all i'm doing is going back at people that have come at me first. Try being fair. You were given this mod job cause i'm sure the important people that actually put their hard work into creating this message board thought you'd do it fairly but you've proven over and over that you aren't fair and favor certain posters on here. Maybe i need a alt? Hmmmmmm
OMG

This is getting exhausting. To summarize one last time for the seventh time: I do also send other posters PM warnings to knock something off when enough people complain about it...like all the time.

Even posters in this very thread!

What makes you so special is it never ends there. Instead you want to spill all back out into forum rather than just PMing me back "Okay...got it." like literally everybody else does.

This has been going on for days now and I have not deleted any of your posts or threatened you with any bans...so I truly believe I am being more than fair on the subject. So much so that I refuse to derail the Hunt thread with this nonsense as well.

So we will just end it here.

All I ever did was tell you not to bring what is obviously a personal issue into the football forum. My PM box is always open...even if yours is not.

Is that not a fair request???

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
OMG

This is getting exhausting. To summarize one last time for the seventh time: I do also send other posters PM warnings to knock something off when enough people complain about it...like all the time.

What makes you so special is it never ends there. Instead you want to spill all back out into forum rather than just PMing me back "Okay...got it." like literally everybody else does.

This has been going on for days now and I have not deleted any of your posts or threatened you with any bans...so I truly believe I am being more than fair on the subject. So much so that I refuse to derail the Hunt thread with this nonsense as well.

All I ever did was tell you not to bring what is obviously a personal issue into the football forum. My PM box is always open...even if yours is not.

Why are you singling him out?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
pets Jamais Vu

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
No he hasn't but they said that they will pick it up and looks like they're not totally out on signing K.Hunt either.

Let me know if there's anything else i can help you with Gussy Boy/Girl.
Thanks for the stale bears news!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
OMG

I guess the most surprising bit of information in this entire thread is that dabears70's PM Inbox is full. I never knew he was so relevant in CCS social circles. Hmm.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I guess the most surprising bit of information in this entire thread is that dabears70's PM Inbox is full. I never knew he was so relevant in CCS social circles. Hmm.

He's not. Most people think he's a douchenozzle.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And they only scored 5 less than the lowly Saints O.

Yes the Saints managed to put up 20 points which would rank 26th in NFL.

So Bears O didnt even have to be good to win. All that was required was them being awful rather than really awful. Saints were the former and still alive. Bears were the latter and sitting at home.

If Saints lost no one would pretend 20 points was ok or good offense.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

So Bears O didnt even have to be good to win. All that was required was them being awful rather than really awful. Saints were the former and still alive. Bears were the latter and sitting at home.

Apparently you don't understand playoff football

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

If Saints lost no one would pretend 20 points was ok or good offense.

So if Parkey makes the kick, the offensive performance goes from "really awful" to just "awful"?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So if Parkey makes the kick, the offensive performance goes from "really awful" to just "awful"?

This is the current status of remy's vortex in this thread...

[video=youtube;pc4IFIXcDcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc4IFIXcDcs[/video]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Apparently you don't understand playoff football

Really. KC put of 31, NE put up 41, Rams put up 30 and Chargers put up 28. Ya'll really love cherry picking to suit your narrative. NOs had a shitty offensive game this past weekend. It was just less shitty than the Bears hence why they are moving on.

Talking about the Saints only scoring 5 more than us as if that excuses our crap performance is laughable. In the playoffs 5 points is a huge point differential hence why again they won and we lost.

15 points is like Jax or John Fox offense (31st in NFL) 18 points is like the Raiders offense (29th). 20 points is like the Dolphins offense (26th). The 16th ranked offense put up 23 ppg. So what do you think?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Really. KC put of 31, NE put up 41, Rams put up 30 and Chargers put up 28. Ya'll really love cherry picking to suit your narrative. NOs had a shitty offensive game this past weekend. It was just less shitty than the Bears hence why they are moving on.

Talking about the Saints only scoring 5 more than us as if that excuses our crap performance is laughable. In the playoffs 5 points is a huge point differential hence why again they won and we lost.

It actually does excuse the Bears offensive performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
LMFAO. No it doesn't.

Like I said, you don’t understand playoff football. Work harder on your posting this offseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
15 points is like Jax or John Fox offense (31st in NFL) 18 points is like the Raiders offense (29th). 20 points is like the Dolphins offense (26th). The 16th ranked offense put up 23 ppg. So what do you think?

15 points because of a missed kick vs 18 because of a made kick is a special teams issue. Not an offensive issue. Therefore, you can't blindly say that the offense was better or in your words "less awful" because of a made kick. The offense is the offense either way.