In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bears-aaron-lynch-intends-to-sign-with-chicago/

cbssports.xom/fantasy/football/news/bears-aaron-lynch-intends-to-sign-with-chicago

Lynch has agreed to sign a one-year contract with the Bears, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Lynch is coming two down years with the 49ers after starting strong in his first two years in the league. He'll compete with Jonathan Bullard and Akiem Hicks for snaps with the Bears as he looks to regain his form that saw him record 12.5 sacks in his first two seasons combined. The specifics of Lynch's one-year deal have not yet been released.

Nicker

Liked Posts:
That is a great "prove it" deal. I was starting to think maybe vita vea in the first round, but I think this take him out of contention. I'm leaning toward a CB now.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
That is a great "prove it" deal. I was starting to think maybe vita vea in the first round, but I think this take him out of contention. I'm leaning toward a CB now.

Yeah I was against the idea of Vita Vea at #8 but in hindsight he is definitely worthy of consideration. The guy is a beast and will probably be much better than Goldman.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Why would that take him out of contention? Lynch will line up at OLB and/or 4-3 DE. Or are you suggesting a 347lb rookie was going to line up outside?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/players/1825187/aaron-lynch/

Lynch has agreed to sign a one-year contract with the Bears, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
Lynch is coming two down years with the 49ers after starting strong in his first two years in the league. He'll compete with Jonathan Bullard and Akiem Hicks for snaps with the Bears as he looks to regain his form that saw him record 12.5 sacks in his first two seasons combined. The specifics of Lynch's one-year deal have not yet been released.

he's going to compete at OLB not on the dline i hope...this would be a total miscast if he's playing on the line.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Would rather have signed Attaochu. Hopefully they bring Houston back too. Pace almost has to address OLB early in the draft. ILB too

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I’m pretty sure Lynch will not be competing for snaps with Akiem Hicks and Jonathan Bullard, he’ll be a stand up OLB.

Agreed. The OP was per rotowire writers...

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace:

[video=youtube_share;wcgZqBRYLt8]https://youtu.be/wcgZqBRYLt8[/video]

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Would rather have signed Attaochu. Hopefully they bring Houston back too. Pace almost has to address OLB early in the draft. ILB too

What has Attaochu done that makes him the guy you prefer?

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

I agree but I'm just trying to stop CCS members from campaigning to spend money just because Da Bears have money

Leddy

Liked Posts:
I’m pretty sure Lynch will not be competing for snaps with Akiem Hicks and Jonathan Bullard, he’ll be a stand up OLB.

Was thinking the same thing

Leddy

Liked Posts:

Was thinking the same thing

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I wonder if he would be a restricted free agent next year similar to how the seahawks signed Dion Jordan to a 1yr contract and now they have him again because they gave him a 1st round tender which pays him $4M...

If so the Bears could potentially get two years for $10M out of Lynch.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I wish david Irving wasn't a rfa this year.