Pace confirms they had first round grades on Jenkins

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're forgetting Shaheen.

Pace's approach of aggressively going after "your guy" is nothing but a .500 winning average thus far.
He didn't forget. He willingly omitted it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The 2018 team was in position to win the Super Bowl and his big miss is the reason they didn’t get that chance. The hit rate on draft picks is about 40%. You can find the data. If the Bears fired Pace, he be unemployed for about ten minutes. The Saints would bring him back in a second and put him in-line to eventually replace Loomis.

I’m hardly deluded. He’s a first time GM that is growing into the job. Continuity is how you build successful cultures in sports or business. Fans always want to fire everyone the minute they’re upset about anything.

The Trubisky pick was horrible. I’m still pissed about it but I realize how difficult it is to scout and project QBs from college to the NFL.
To be in a position to win a SB, you have to be close to making a SB. They weren't even close to sniffing a SB. They had a SB defense and that's where it ends. That's great that NO would take him back, i wish they would. Because the second he got more power there, they magically became worse. Guess what happened when he no longer contributed? I'll give you two guesses. Here's a hint, they starting drafting well again.

You are deluded, on top of regularly wrong. Oh great, the culture talk. Yeah, not a cult at all. I love the Bears culture, where they would embarrassingly lose football games and then take to twitter to attack beat writers and disappointed fans. The culture of sucker punching players after coaches spend 10 minutes telling you to be cool. CULTURE! Glad we found someone who liked the season ending presser.

It's very difficult scouting QBs. We actually agree on something. What's not difficult is realizing that Trubisky was an awful pick from the jump. Little experience. Not a winner. Garbage program. The holy trinity of awful when taking a QB that high.

It's incredible that professionals who cover the team, to NFL reporters and talking heads across the country on multiple networks all can agree that pace hasnt done a very good job drafting, yet the CCS Pace cult(again, who magically appeared Thu) think's they're right and everyone else is wrong.

Pace should thank his lucky stars that this incompetent ownership loves him and let him stay two years too late. At least now Nagy gets to save his ass by scouting a real QB.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You say a whole lot of nothing. Maybe when you actually make a point someone will take you seriously.
I've literally been spot on about this team for two years since i returned here. I specifically remember you, the fidget spinning idiot going after me about my Mitch takes. Well, here we are once again. Me correct. You, doing whatever it is you do around here, taking another massive L.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I've literally been spot on about this team for two years since i returned here. I specifically remember you, the fidget spinning idiot going after me about my Mitch takes. Well, here we are once again. Me correct. You, doing whatever it is you do around here, taking another massive L.
you're wrong again.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you're still wrong it's getting worse for you bud.
Its refreshing to know that the red hat cult crowd lives in a different reality when it comes to sports as well.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Talk about delusional...