CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Throw that $5 mil at N.Bowmann or E.Reid and draft a WR somewhere in this very strong WR draft then go bring L.Houston back.

Where will Reid play - LB? He won't start at safety.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Now we are forced to reach for a WR in round 2 if there’s a run on WR at end of 1st round. Isn’t this same Special person move how we ended up with Kevin White in the first place? Pace is arrogant and doesn’t learn when he’s already made this mistake with Marshall.

Im pretty sure the move that made us end up with KW was him being a freak athlete and BPA at #7.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
9-1. I smell a World Series appearance. Good mixture of young good players and vets.

I'm a Mickey fan and love how no matter what he does is working right now but he scares the hell out of me with some of his lineups and where he has certain guys hitting and it bothers me that he sits players right after they had a good game at the plate......and get my boy B.Nimmo back up here ASAP.

We put D'Arnaud on the DL today as well. Something with his UCL.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
Uhh, no. Pace and Nagy will give KW every opportunity to succeed. He is a #7 overall pick on a bad team. He will get more than his fair share of targets. As far as the roster is composed right now he would be the #2 WR. Gabriel is going to do his damage from the slot.

Yeah, in training camp until his brittlebone ass gets hurt again

swz01

Liked Posts:
Now we have to reach for a WR because AR has an injury history. This makes me think they are going to have to do the trade down clown thing because we just created a hole at #2 WR

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Now we are forced to reach for a WR in round 2 if there’s a run on WR at end of 1st round. Isn’t this same Special person move how we ended up with Kevin White in the first place? Pace is arrogant and doesn’t learn when he’s already made this mistake with Marshall.

That would have to be one hell of a run.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Now we have to reach for a WR because AR has an injury history. This makes me think they are going to have to do the trade down clown thing because we just created a hole at #2 WR

Don't be stupid.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Not to be over dramatic here.... but this has the potential to be the move that runs Pace out of town. After fucking up the Alshon situation if Cam goes 1,000+ with Brees throwing to him he's going to look pretty bad.

Jesus Christ.

Yes you are being over dramatic. Letting all four TDs in three years for Cam Meredith go will be the decision that dooms Pace. Are you people serious?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
What I don’t get is that since the Bears were already well aware of Meredith’s ACL/MCL, it’s safe to assume from Schefters tweet that they weren’t going to match any multi year contract. So why didn’t they just tender him at $2.9 mil for the season in the first place?

Maybe because Pace agreed to let them have Cam in return for is trading down w/ them for many draft picks!!!!!Lol

swz01

Liked Posts:
Pace is the stupid one. You’ll all be cunting when we end up in the same situation as last year with the WR’s. This is a bonehead move no amount of spin can change that.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I'm a Mickey fan and love how no matter what he does is working right now but he scares the hell out of me with some of his lineups and where he has certain guys hitting and it bothers me that he sits players right after they had a good game at the plate......and get my boy B.Nimmo back up here ASAP.

We put D'Arnaud on the DL today as well. Something with his UCL.

I prefer if they went after a better catcher, one that had a good arm to throw out runners.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Pace is the stupid one. You’ll all be cunting when we end up in the same situation as last year with the WR’s. This is a bonehead move no amount of spin can change that.

Even last year's WRs with a legit NFL offense won't be near as bad.

All this whining for nothing...

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

We are going to have to let it play out to see what happens the rest of the off season but I did like Cam. Hate losing him.

napo55

Liked Posts:

Trading down from 8 means little chance to draft an impact player--and Pace will have to draft a WR where he could have filled holes at OG or LB.. Not signing Meredith has a lot of unintended consequences.

msadows

Liked Posts:

or maybe he didnt want your only 3 outside WR's coming off season ending injuries?

Meredith has had one 800 yard season two years ago. Dontrelle Inman had one of those too we havent even contacted his damn agent.

Ya'll basically crying over dontrelle inman

Visionman

Liked Posts:
We are going to have to let it play out to see what happens the rest of the off season but I did like Cam. Hate losing him.

I liked him too. But people acting like the season is over because NAGY didn't want him is really foolish...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Trading down from 8 means little chance to draft an impact player--and Pace will have to draft a WR where he could have filled holes at OG or LB.. Not signing Meredith has a lot of unintended consequences.

I'm pretty sure they didn't let Cam walk without a plan for replacing his HoF production...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I liked him too. But people acting like the season is over because NAGY didn't want him is really foolish...

what was foolish was not utilizing the 2nd round tender